Chapter 7 : Bounty Hunting Part 1

Update : 
I'm sorry for taking awhile to update,but I hope u like this chapter.Thank you for 200+ reads ,it means so much to me.As always,be sure to give ur opinions in the comment section :)

As per request,I'll be adding new bounty cases in this story.There will be more bounty hunting parts in the future chapters and this is just a fun part of the plot.

    I hope you enjoy!

Sterling's POV

   It was awful.The fight between us only made us distance ourselves further apart from each other.It was killing me.
Although,I don't know if it was killing me as much as it killed her back when we were in fifth grade.

  "Sterling,get back here! Bowser came back from Florida." Blair called on me and ushered me to get into his office.

    "Bowser!" I greeted him with a hug and he pulled back after awhile.

    He was still the same,with his beard and same sweet smile of his.Only his fashion sense has kind of altered.

    He was wearing a beach suit like he was going on a holiday or something.I mean he did came back from Florida,and the view when the sun sets is spectacular .

     "Bowser,what are you wearing?" I pointed out and he chuckled.

     "We've got a new catch.Are you up for it?" Bowser asked,sitting down.

      "Always." Blair answered with a genuine excitement.

        I needed this.I needed a distraction and some exciting adventure again.

        "This man called Andre Lopez,he's involved with some drug activity and a few trespassing.He has been on the MIA,and nobody has ever seen him since he bailed on his last charges."

       "It's basically like a telenovela." Blair concluded and I smirked.

       "I don't think so but he has a cool spanish name." I commented.

      "He is Hispanic." Bowser confirmed.

      "Great...we're going to be in a telenovela." Blair said and I nodded along.

      "I need you two to track his bank accounts and credit card to see if he had use any of them for the past few months."

     "I will check on some of the guys to see if they can help in a lead."

      Bowser made some calls outside while we got to work on the computer.Bowser has really opened our minds and knowledge on being a bounty hunter.

      We've learned a lot from him and we're thankful to have him as our friend.

       "You know I talked with April the other day in school and she seems pretty guilty about the whole thing." Blair started as she typed away on the computer.

        "Well yeah but we've gotten more distant.It's worse than the fight we had on debate.Well,it wasn't exactly a fight more of a breakthrough for both of us."

     "What did you say?" Blair asked,and I sighed.

    "About fifth grade."
    "Fifth grade? That's like years ago,Sterling."
    "I know,i know but it meant so much to her.I tried apologising to her once and twice this time but sometimes I think we're better off being enemies."

   Blair stopped typing and gave me a side hug.

      "It's going to be fine.Just give her space." She advised,which was weird coming from Blair.