Part 36 : Car

Thank you for 21k reads:) I apologised for taking awhile to update.

NEWS update ;

I'll be ending 'Locked Feelings' by the end of September or October.For more enlightening news, in October,I have a WLW couple short series coming up along with the update of 'Bad Romance' which consists of 2-3 new chapters.

I know it may take awhile with the updates, but I assure you that I'm trying my best to deliver.Writer's block is not fun, you know?

The journey will not end yet my friends but if you want another Stepril series with a totally different direction,I would love to hear your ideas.

Disclaimer : I don't think Rachel is leaving but of course you'll have to find out as you read

Writer's POV

"So can we talk?" Sterling shuffles awkwardly around April, and April furrowed her brows.She sets the plates down and took out cookies and milk from the fridge.

"What's going on here? You're naturally a nervous person, babe.You either have a weird question for me or got me something.Of course,I prefer the latter." April poured the milk in one of the glasses on the counter.

"Both...but mainly the first one." Sterling comes round the corner and sighed.

"Shoot." April crossed her arms, as they dipped one of the cookies in milk.

"Well,I had an interesting conversation with Luke and he said...you weren't uhhh interested in sexual activities until marriage." Sterling tapped her fingers on the counter anxiously.They've never actually talked about sex or what are the boundaries and limits.

"Well...he's not wrong.Do you have a question or concerns?" April bite on the cookie as the crumbles fell.

"So what are you interested in then?" Sterling took an opposite seat from April as she leans closer towards the counter.

"Apart from you? I have to say that I'm fine with whatever we're doing in bed unless you want to spice it up.Though my principles stay, no sex till marriage."

"You know it's very hard for me to NOT tear your clothes." Sterling reach out to trace her fingers on April's hand and April smirked.

"My clothes, huh?" April had a look in her eyes and April comes round to Sterling, teasing her.April unbuttons one of her button up shirt and placed Sterling's hand on her chest.Sterling gulped but recomposed herself.

"Well,I can just say that they're-" Of course, when the foreplay was about to start,Sterling's phone went off and it was her Mom.

What a moodkiller.

"You should pick it up." April cleared her throat and steps away from Sterling as she swipes for another cookie.

"Mom...yeah..I'm with April..well...okay.Okay.Bye,Mom." Sterling hangs up her phone and sighed.

"I have to go...my Mom is waiting for me."

"I'll send you out." April washed her hands and went up to get Sterling's belongings.

"Can't you stay a little longer? April begged and Sterling couldn't help but smile.