Part 34 : Bounty Hunting P5

Hi friend! Welcome back :)

Hope you're having a good day and make sure to have plenty of rest and lots of water!

Writer's POV

"Blair,how many times do I need to remind you to keep the toilet seat up?" Sterling shouted across the room,as she washes her hand.

"Don't get all pissy,baby.I'm sure Blair and her clumsy hands forgot to put it up." April sidles up to Sterling's side,leaving small kisses on her shoulder.

"I heard that,April!" Blair shouted back and walks into the room.

"Well,I hope my clumsy hands doesn't drop this phone of yours." Blair threatened, holding onto April's phone.

"Blair! Give it back!" April tried to snatch it off Blair's hand but Blair made a run for it.They ran back and forth as April chased Blair down.

"And I thought this house couldn't get any better." Eric said and Sterling chuckled,wiping her hands dry.

"I didn't hear you walk in.It's great to see you,Eric.
Staying for breakfast,lunch and perhaps dinner?" I teased.

"I'm here to take Blair out."

"Today?"

"What? Why's the issue? Is it our monthsary?" Eric panicked,taking his phone out.

"No,it's because we have errands and we'd only be back in the evening." Sterling made up a lie on the spot.

They're actually meeting Bowser for their next skip.

"Well,mind if I tag along?" Eric asks and I shook my head. "No."

"Okay,I get it.Loud and clear.Why don't we head down for breakfast before those two tear this house down?" Eric suggested and both of us went down.

"Slowpokes." Blair sticked out her tongue at Sterling and Eric as they just walked into the dining room.

April stifled a laugh and compose herself,stealing a glance at Sterling.

"Isn't this just nice? My girls and their amazing partners." Debbie started out,laying down the pancakes and bacon.Orange juice on all four glasses.

"No,thank you for having us over,Mrs Wesley." Eric said.

"Yes,and I hope it's not too much trouble." April added.

"No,not at all." Debbie smiled,slightly touching April's shoulders.

"Where's Dad?" Blair asked,as she cuts her pancakes into small pieces.

"He went out early to go hunting with Luke's dad."

"Oh,by chance,can we take the Jeep with us today?"

"Sure as long as it's one piece.We don't want another incident again,don't we?" Debbie gives both Sterling and Blair the 'look' and both of them chuckled.

"No sir!" Blair hand salutes and I rolled my eyes.

"Come,let's take a picture.This is the first time my girl's partner come together for breakfast." Debbie pulled her phone and puts it up,making sure everyone's in the background.

"1..2...3 say cheese!" All of then smiled but Blair of course had to bite Eric.

"Alright all of you,I'm going to head out to the country club now.Bye now." Debbie picks up her handbag and strutted out.

"Is she always this happy?" April whispers to Sterling.

"If the loving of a man and happy children doesn't get her up and about,I don't know what does."
Sterling replied.