Part 35 : Back In Town

Thank you so much for 20k! Especially who's been consistent with the chapters,really appreciate it 💜

Well,warning! This chapter is a ride of emotions and very dramatic...ten ten ten.Enjoy:)

Sterling's POV

"Luke,haven't we been through this before? April and I are fine if you start dating.We were even more concerned when you start to find about the two of us dating." I let out as I walked with Luke to the
community centre.

"Well,I'm interested in the Rachel girl.You're ex.
Look,I know the situation seems 'icky' but she's been there for me." Luke confessed and my mouth went dry.

"Rachel?!" I push Luke to the side,trying to wrap my head around that idea.

"Are you kidding me? She's...definitely not your type." I tried not to raise my voice,saying it in the polite way possible.

"She used to be your type and your type is similar to my type.Get it? Cause I used to date April and now you're-"

"That's besides the point." I added,and sighed.Luke's eyes fell so I went easy on him.Clearly it's not his fault.

It's Rachel manipulative self doing all this.

"I'm just looking out for you,Luke.Always have and always will." I managed a small smile,patting his back.

"How's you and April? Everything working out?"
We continued our path to the community centre,side by side.

"Yeah,of course.I'm actually surprising her with tickets to the music festival this weekend.Perfect
time to just get away and be ourselves from all that hectic drama."

"Right...so have you two done it?" Luke asked in a hushed tone.

"What? No...why are you asking?" I furrowed my brows and looked at him.

"Just a little side advice.April doesn't want to engage in sexual activities,she's saving herself for marriage."

"Oh....we haven't had that talk yet." I looked down to the ground,playing with my hands.

Then that's a topic that we'll be covering on today.

"Hey,babe!" I looked up and hey,it's my favourite person in the world.

I wanted to go in for a kiss but since Luke was there,
I gave her an awkward hug.She slightly brushed my cheeks,hoping for a kiss but realised Luke's presence.

"Hey Luke.Come here to visit me?" April snakily wrap her hands around my waist,smiling at Luke.

"Of course.Just wanted to have a little chat before I meet up with Rachel."

"Rachel? She's back in town?" A worrying look plastered all over April's face and I cleared my throat.

"Actually Luke,we were hoping to have alone time.
How about we all catch up another time?" I suggested,giving him the 'eyes'.

"Okay,yeah.I'll see you two around then." He waves us goodbye and jogs off.

"Rachel is in town..." April repeated in disbelief and I nodded.

"Why is she in town? Isn't she supposed to be far far away from here?"

"I just heard the news from Luke too but we had an agreement that she won't be going anywhere near us."