Part 26 : Our 'Someday'

Happy Pride Month to all She/He/They/Thems or your gender-neutral pronouns! 🏳️‍🌈

This month is all about embracing,accepting,being well-aware and teaching ourselves.

If you're confused or need someone to talk to,I'm always here for you,readers!

And do enjoy this chapter :)

April's POV

My phone pinged and I was in the middle of a class.Usually I would peek a glance and get distracted by it but Ellen taught me about being MOBOT.

Yes,I said it in my head.Blair was in class that evidently Sterling has already dealt with her 'issues'.

      It's at least 79% that that notification is linked to Sterling and the remaining 21% must be my daily Bible verse or social media.

       But I've got to take a chance,right? Just like Hayley Kiyoko's new song.I mean she really delivered especially on Pride Month.

         I took a sneak peek at my phone and it was.It was almost as though I could breathe again but I'm not sure how long I can breathe....

Notification Centre

Message                                                                  Now
Sterling

     We have to talk.

           This message is clearly giving bad vibes and nobody texts this unless it's a breakup.Nothing else.

          My mind keeps drifting back to Sterling and now I'm anxious.I've got to take things into my own hands.

          The righteous decision right now was to talk to Blair despite our history and vicious comebacks.

        "Class.You are dismissed." Ms Paterson releases us and everyone made their way out.

         Blair was already heading for the doors  so I make haste to stop her.

         "April." Blair lets out,trying to get through.
         "Blair." I replied,looking up and down at her. She pauses and frowns.                            
          "You're supposed to be doing that to my sister.Wrong sister right here." Blair looks over my shoulder,trying to find a way out of this conversation.

            "Listen to what I have to say,Blair and this will be a painless conversation." Blair grunts and gives up,allowing me to speak.

             "Sterling wants to talk and all I'm asking is whether it's the good or the bad kind."

               "Huh...maybe it's bad maybe it's good.I don't really care." Blair was making this harder.She attempts to get past me but I blocked her.

                "Cmon,Blair.I'm asking because I want to prepare myself if I'm going to lose her."

         "Lose her? Can't you see that she's in love with you? She finally found her 'Luke loves Sterling' person.I'm more concern if you screw it up."

            "Blair,you know it's not like that.I-" I protested but she cuts me off.
             "Save it and please go talk to Sterling."  She walks past me and I stood there,feeling helpless.

Sterling's POV

      "You did what exactly?" I raised my voice at Blair.  "She came to me first."