Part 40 : Bounty Hunting P6

Hello! Welcome back friends :) Hope you guys are still well-satisfied with the content , any inputs are welcome for future chapter.

This chapter,someone makes an appearance and you guys get to see how Sterling and April relationship evolves.

Sterling's POV

    "How are you sweetie?" Yolanda comes up to me,giving me a little squeeze on my arm.

    "I'm much better now.Therapy really helps but if you're going there,I'm gonna leave you with an advice.You really need to unpack." I said and Yolanda raised an eyebrow.

      "Unpack as in? My issues and trauma?"

      "Yes,exactly! Oh,you could bring Bowser too.If you guys ever need guidance in your relationship."
I nudged and both of us look over at Bowser on his phone.

        "There's no relationship to begin with.We're bounty hunters,we're professional."

          "So you're telling me that you're single and he's single and both of you are in a really good shape...doesn't want to date?"

             "Well Bowser is like a shy wolf but a sexy one if he wants to." She stares down at him,checking him out.

             "Bowser have moves,huh? Then you should go for it.Nothing serious.Take him out for tacos.Hard tacos."

              "What you two talking bout?" Bowser joins in and I let out a nervous smile.

             "Nothing,just a little chat." I elbowed Yolanda to back me up and she nodded,smiling.

"Cool.Where's Blair?" Bowser asked and I chuckled."She's hogging up all the yoghurt."

"Blair,I swear to god." Bowser runs back to the store and boy,did we interrupt something less than hogging.

"I guess hogging in Blair's terms is slipping her tongue down her boyfriend's." I cleared my throat as Blair and Eric was caught red-handed.

I'm fine with making out with April but not when we're about to get some bounty hunting action on.Eric shouldn't even be here.

"Hey Sterling." Eric chuckled nervously,and he gets his hand off Blair.Blair blushed,wiping off her lips.

"Eric.Blair,shouldn't we get going on our errands? Mom and Dad aren't going to be happy for our tardiness."

"We don't have to say that anymore.I told Eric that we're bounty hunters."

"You did what?" Yolanda and I raised our voice and my eyes widened at the confession.

"I thought you said 'this has to remain top secret work' and we even twin sweared,Blair."

"I know but the whole reason why it didn't work out with Miles was because I was upfront and honest.I made excuses over and over again,it caused problems between us.At least now Eric gets it."

"I mean it's dangerous but my girlfriend is kicking ass out there putting bad guys away.How
can I not support that?" Eric chuckled,smiling over at Blair.

"Right and on other news..." Blair couldn't stop smiling and both of them starts giggling.I
look down on them and Eric cleared his throat.

"We're getting married AND we're engaged."

"What?" Now all three of us raised our voice.