2: "Hi I'm Seth Clearwater nice to meet you."

"NOVA!"

"Yeah?" I called back at mom while putting one last pillow on my bed.

"Have you seen the box of bathroom towels?" She called out, I walked out into the hall of our new house. "I think they're in the living room." I said, trying to find my way to the bathroom where I think she was. "Are you sure?" I looked all over the place." Her frustrated voice came from behind me, I turned around.

She stood frowning, both hands on her hips. "I don't know mom, I'm sure it's somewhere around here." I said, walking past her and back into my new room.

It was decent, a bit bigger than my room in Florida.

I kicked a box aside, kneeling next to another. Inside were all my books. I liked reading, having no friends only really leaves little options. I had gone through more books than I have brushing my hair in the past 16 years of my existence on earth.

I picked up the box, walking into the closet and shoving them in.

So far, I had managed to get all the furniture in, fix my bed, put all my clothes away. I looked around the room, boxes both empty and full scattered all over the place. I walked over to one of them, inside laid my journal and scrapbook full of photos I have taken in the past couple of years. I reached down, taking them out and putting them on top of my dresser.

"Nova, guess what?"

I turned around, just as my mother leaned against the door frame. "What?" I answered, "I called Sue and she said she'd love to have us over for lunch tomorrow!" I watched as she grinned and squealed like a teenage girl.

Mom knew Sue Clearwater since they were kids, they pretty much grew up together, until mom had to move way so she couldn't visit her Grandpa anymore. "Sounds like fun." I lied, attempting to smile. I didn't want to go over for lunch, I didn't really want to be here in the first place.

The plane ride here was full of silence and whining, the whining courtesy of me.

"Right, well I'll let you unpack." She walked out, leaving me alone to look through all my possessions I yet had to place somewhere in this room.

_____

I rolled over onto my side, pulling the blue covers over my face.

What time is it?

I grabbed my phone looking at the time, 11:30 in the morning.

I groaned as I threw the covers off, instantly regretting it as the cold air came in contact with my body, goosebumps rising on my arms and legs. I jumped out of bed, walking towards the closet and grabbing a sweatshirt, pulling it over my tank top.

It's only the beginning of August and the cold Fall weather was deciding to arrive early.

I stepped out into the hallway, no noise came from within the house, which meant that either mom was out or still asleep. I took off towards the kitchen, walking around the boxes that still randomly rested on the ground. I made my way to the fridge, mom had bought some orange juice and a pack of waffles. I grabbed the waffles opening the box and throwing them in the toaster.

I grabbed a cup from one of the boxes on the counter and poured myself some juice. I waited for the waffles to toast.

I ate in silence, watching the tree's outside of the window as they were slowly being blown by the wind.

I walked back to my room as I finished, grabbing a towel and stepping into the shower, I quickly washed my hair and body. Stepping back out and wrapping the towel around my naked body. I made my way back to my room and changed into a pair of blue jean shorts, noticing that the sun had come out, and a white tank top. I grabbed the same sweatshirt from earlier and slipped it on. I reached for a pair of socks and my converse.