19: "She's quiet amazing."

NOTE: I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON TWILIGHT OR VAMPIRES! YES I KNOW THAT IT'S PROBABLY NOT POSSIBLE FOR NOVA TO BE PART VAMPIRE. BUT THIS IS A FAN FICTION, AND IT IS MY STORY SO I CAN MAKE NOVA PART VAMPIRE.

__________

Jacob

She looked straight at me, "Nova." I whispered, reaching for her. She lay still, my hand touched her cheek. It was warm, I fought the urge to pull her towards me and never let her go.

Carlisle stepped next to me.

"Jake."

She spoke, her voice was beautiful. Like a bunch of soft ringing bells.

She sat up, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Jake!"

She jumped off the table, wrapping her arms around me. I sucked in, realizing how strong she was hugging me. Before it was like being wrapped in a blanket. Now, she was squeezing tight. It didn't hurt, but it was definitely strong enough to crush a human back.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight against my chest.

"It burned so bad," I heard her whisper in my ear.

"It's normal." I heard Carlisle say.

She pulled away, looking at him.

"Hello there Nova, my name is Carlisle." He greeted, I watched her. She softly smiled, "hi." She greeted.

It's as if nothing had ever happened, she was acting as her usual self.

"If you don't mind, I would like to check you," he said. She looked up at me, with the same hazel eyes as before, except this time more shiny than before. I didn't want to let her go, I just wanted to hold her.

But I nodded, I know it was important to have her checked.

She pulled away, "what's wrong with me?" She asked, looking down at herself.

"Nova, we think you might be. Well I don't really know what to call it. But, I believe you might be part vampire."

"What?"

She gasped, looking down at herself again, "ho-how? Is that even possible? What's wrong with me?" She started to panic, "nothing." I said, "Jake." She whispered.

"Was her hug stronger than usual?" Carlisle asked, I nodded. He sighed, grabbing a notebook and writing something in.

"Alright Nova, I need you to run to the other side of the room," Carlisle instructed her. She looked at me, the worry in her eyes. "Just do it," I replied. "Okay." She whispered, and before you could even count a whole second, she was already on the other side of the room.

She looked shocked, her mouth hanging open.

"She has the speed," I muttered.

She came back, stopping next to me. "How can I do that?" She gasped, "I just took one step and I was over there."

"What does everything look like?" Edward asked, I completely forgot he was in the room.

She looked around, "everything is so clear." She whispered, "What's that?" She looked around the room.

"What?" I asked her, taking a step next to her.

"You don't hear it? It's like someone's running through the woods."

"Enhanced hearing and eyesight."

I glanced at Carlisle who wrote in his notebook.

"She's exactly like us, but her eyes." Bella spoke up, "I noticed that." Carlisle said, he took a step closer towards Nova. I watched as he starred into her eyes, "are they the same color they've always been?" He asked, "yeah, exactly the same. But they look brighter now." I responded.