5: "You're tired right?"

Nova

"What?" I mumbled, before I knew it I had let go and fell to the ground with a loud thud. I let out a groan of pain, my back had hit against a log.

"Nova! Are you okay?"

Jacob rushed to help me up, putting a hand to my back and helping me sit up. As I rose, my eyes connected with his, I let out a snort and burst out in laughter. I couldn't stop myself, it only took Jacob a second to start laughing with me,

What felt like an eternity passed by as we laughed and laughed. Not being able to control myself, I tried to get my cool back, letting out deep breaths. Jacob did the same, helping me stand up. I wiped off the dirt from my back.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, feeling like a total idiot for falling then laughing like a crazy person. I felt the heat rising in my cheek, realizing he had called me beautiful. There stood an awkward silence, "are you sure you're okay? We can head back if you want." He suggested.

I shook my head, "I'm fine, now will you show me what you want to show me." I asked, looking out towards the clearing.

"It's this way." He stepped forward.

I followed behind him, we entered the large clearing.

I gasped, jogging forward to the edge of what happened to be a cliff. I looked around, you could see all the way towards the beach. I took a step back after glancing down, it was a long way down. I turned around to look at Jacob.

"This is a beautiful view." I said, he smiled. "I know right? I like to come up here sometimes, a lot recently." He said, I wonder why?

I turned back around, "La Push really is a nice place." I mumbled, turning back around.

Jacob walked to my side, standing beside me.

I could feel the heat from his body radiating off. My stomach was knotting now, I couldn't help but be nervous around him. I felt myself starting to sweat. Oh god! What if he could smell it? I could feel my heart racing, I took a step to the side.

"I meant it." He all of sudden disrupted the silence, I looked up at him. He starred off into the distant, "what?" I questioned. He looked down at me, his eyes pierced into mine. I could feel myself melting again, why did he have to be so good looking? And so nice? And so...

"You're beautiful." He said, my heart jumped.

Oh Jacob Black.

What are you doing to me?

"Th-thanks." I stuttered, the heat rising in my cheeks.

I've only known him for two days and he was already having me falling at his feet. I looked away, taking a deep breath.

I have never felt like this before.

I looked around, the only way to escape was if I jumped off the cliff. And that was not going to happen. My palms were sweaty, I wiped them on my shorts.

A warm breeze was blowing my hair back, I tucked it behind my ears. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Jacob starring directly at me. "Are you okay?" He suddenly asked, I looked over at him, looking back. "I'm fine." I completely lied.

Of course I wasn't fine!

I was going to barf at any second, I was sweating like a pig and his attractiveness really wasn't helping.

"Are you sure? You look sick." He took a step forward, my heart was speeding up. My heart thumping hard inside of me. I swear it would pop out at any second.