17: "I promised I'd come back for you."

Jacob

"Jacob." She repeated, her voice sounded so different, it's been so long I don't even remember what she sounds like.

"Jacob, it's great to see you again."

I looked behind her, where Edward stood, with a little girl by his side. It must be Renesmee, their daughter, she didn't look much different since last time I saw her. She looked around 10, it was obvious she was Bella and Edwards daughter.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying not to look at Bella.

I couldn't fight it, she smelled terrible, but she was beautiful. Just like the last time I saw her, memories were starting to flood back. I did my best to shove them back in the deepest part of my memory.

"We just wanted to stop by, wish you a Merry Christmas." Edward spoke for her, taking Renesmee's hand in his as he stepped next to Bella.

She stood still, a blank expression on her face, "Hi, Jacob." A bell like voice spoke, I looked down at Renesmee who had a smile on her face. "Hey there." I greeted, remembering that she was a sweet kid when they were still around.

"How have you been?" Bella finally spoke, I looked at her. She held a small smile on her lips. Her eyes piercing into mine, they weren't their normal chocolate brown like they used to be. Her eyes were the exact same as Edwards, a gold like color.

I looked over at Renesmee, just to see Bella's old eyes just once.

"I've been good." I said, Nova coming back into my thoughts. I felt myself smile, "I've been really good."

I looked over at Edward, a smile was on his face, at that moment I realized he was reading my thoughts, and he must have heard about Nova.

"You haven't changed." She said.

I nodded, she was right.

Not much has changed about me.

I could hear someone walking inside the house, I turned around in time to see Nova stop at the front door.

She tried to smile, but I could tell she felt awkward.

She seemed to have lit up the day, just now did I realize how beautiful she looked. Her hair was flowing in the cold wind, she had on makeup, which only enhanced her already stunning features.

I felt my heart race just at the sight of her.

I turned back around to look at Bella and Edward, Edward held a smile on his face, giving me a nod as if he was proud of me. Bella starred directly at Nova, before looking back at me.

"You imprinted didn't you?" She mumbled.

I nodded, "her name's Nova." I said.

I watched as a smile grew on her face, "Jake, she's beautiful." She whispered, I smiled. "He thinks so too." Edward spoke up.

"Stay out of my head." I said, he chuckled, Bella and Renesmee laughing along as well.

I turned towards Nova, waving her over. She quietly made her way towards us, a smile on her face. I grabbed her waist the second she stopped next to me.

"Nova, this is Bella, Edward, and Renesmee." I introduced them.

She looked up at me, I knew exactly what she was thinking by the shocked expression on her face.

"You mean..."

"Yeah, it's them." I cut her off to answer her question.

"It's nice to meet you," Edward held out his hand, Nova put her's in his, shaking it. She did the same with Bella and Rensemee.