13: "I'm proud of you."

Nova

"You do realize we have to go back eventually."

I sighed, digging my face deeper into him. I breathed in, his scent made everything so much better. Just the feeling of having him right here, right next to me, holding me.

Made me feel so much better, it made me forget.

"Nine years and he expects me to just run into his arm and he can suddenly play daddy again." I whispered.

I sat up, pulling me knees to my chest and burying my face.

"Nine years." I muttered.

"Then why don't you tell him that, talk to him about it. You can't just ignore him for the rest of your life." Jake said, sitting up as well.

"You're right..." I lifted my head, resting it on my knees. "But I don't want to ignore him for the rest of my life." He stood up, reaching a hand out to help me. I sighed, taking it and jumping to my feet.

"You're pretty amazing, you know that," I said, shoving my hands in the pockets of my sweater..

"Well ever since I met you, I have been pretty great." He said a smile on his face. All I could do was smile back, I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, jumping onto a fallen tree and walking on it, trying to keep my balance so I wouldn't fall.

Suddenly I was swept off my feet and in the arms of Jacob. He started to spin around in place, I laughed, holding tight onto his neck.

"I love you!" He shouted, I laughed.

He came to a stop, "I love you too." I whispered. I cupped his face with my hands and crushed our lips together, a wave of love ran through me as we kissed. His lips moving with mine felt so right.

Everything about Jacob Black was so right.

I found myself falling harder and harder for him, our kiss deepening.

I felt him slowly drop me to my feet, my hands moving to the back of his neck. His hands making their way to the small of my back and he pulled me closer.

Within seconds we were getting more and more confident, I felt my back come in contact with the trunk of a tree. I let my hands run through his hair. He grabbed onto my waist as our kisses got more intense.

I pulled away, catching my breath.

He took a step back, "we should head back." He said awkwardly, running a hand through his hair.

I smiled, I didn't want to head back, I just wanted to be with him.

The next thing I knew I found myself running towards him and crushing our lips together, I felt him fall into the kiss as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Again my back was pushed into the trunk of a tree.

I kissed him harder, by now we were on full make out mode.

After what felt like several hours, I pushed him back, but we ended up on the cold ground. But that didn't stop him, we laid on the ground as we kissed.

My hands made their way to his chest, then to his abs.

His hands found their way to my shirt where he slightly lifted it.

The it hit me, what we were doing, on the ground, in the forest.

I pulled away, "are we seriously going to do this in the forest." I point out, he looked around as if he just realized where we were.

He started laughing, which made me laugh.

We burst out into hysterical laughter as I rested on top of him. After several minutes of laughing I got off, taking a seat next to him.