33:"Pizza sounds good."

Jacob

"Did you burn the mac and cheese Nova? Something smells likes it's burning."

"I'M NOT MAKING MAC AND CHEESE!" She came out from the kitchen her eyebrows furrowed in anger and annoyance. I couldn't help but laugh, she looked so cute with the little wrinkles spread across her forehead. "AND I'M NOT BURNING ANYTHING EITHER," she threw a small hand towel at me. "So either you shut up or you can go home and make yourself some mac and cheese!"

"You're sexy when you yell about mac and cheese."

"I hate you so much right now."

"How can you hate someone you're meant to be with?" I asked her, getting up from the couch in the hopes that she'd be nice enough to let me get a kiss. Instead she crossed her arms and turned her chin little up, "go away." I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her in. "I said go away," I leaned in, leaving a trail of kisses from her cheek to her neck.

I softly whispered in her ear, knowing what I was about to say would drive her crazy."Whatever you're cooking is starting to burn now."

"WHAT?"

She pushed me away, running back into kitchen while I laughed.

"YOU'RE THE WORST JAKE."

I took a seat back on the couch, "happy one year anniversary baby!"

She came back out, but she wasn't angry this time. No, there was something else on her face. Her eyes gazing at me, as if she were staring right into me. She walked in my direction taking a seat on my lap. Her arms locking themselves around my neck, a soft smile on her lips. Man, was I turned on right now. Her lips brushed my left ear, her hands creeping their way up into my hair.

"How about we order some pizza..." She stood up and smacked me straight across the chest, "because you made me burn the chicken you asshole!"

I clutched my chest, looking up at her while she frowned.

"Pizza sounds good."

_____

"Not gonna lie I prefer this so much more over slaving away in the kitchen for you."

Nova took a bite of her pepperoni pizza, giggling as some sauce dripped onto her chin. I quickly swiped it off with my thumb, taking the remaining  of it into my mouth. Tonight had not gone the way Nova planned it, but she didn't seem to care anyway. I loved nothing more than watching her stuff her face with pizza over a beautiful candle light dinner on the floor of her living room. I wouldn't change a single thing about this moment with her. Her hair looked golden draped over her shoulders in this lighting, her lips looking more beautiful and rosy than ever before. And her eyes, those eyes I would kill for as long as they kept staring at me. Nova was more than I could have ever of asked for from the imprinting gods that's for sure. I was more than lucky to call her mine.

Exactly a year ago we started officially "dating," even though I fell in love with her the moment I first laid eyes on her. Only a year did it feel like my life was falling apart when I finally realized that Bella would never be with me. And then she arrived, my imprint, changing everything in my life for the better. I was more than blessed to have her. Her life has changed so drastically in a year, she was just a normal girl from all over and she was thrown into this strange world known as my life. Yet, through it all, here she is. Still by my side. Never have I seen her so happy, eating pizza with the biggest smile on her face. I can finally say, I'm happier and more in love than ever before. And it's all because of her. Nova.

"Are you okay? I'm such an idiot for burning our dinner! I'm sorry this isn't exactly romantic."

Nova put her slice of pizza down.