7: "I feel the exact same way."

Nova

"I love you Jacob." I whispered, crushing our lips together.

I could feel his soft honey lips move with mine, I grabbed on tighter to him. Pressing our bodies closer, I couldn't pull away, and I didn't want to.

"Nova."

I snapped out of thoughts, the heat rising in my face as I realized I was day dreaming about kissing Jacob, and with my mom right next to me.

"What's been going on with you lately? Ever since you came back from your date with that boy all you've done is sit and stare into space."

Oh my god! Am I really day dreaming that much?

"I'm fine." I replied, getting up from the couch. "I'll be in my room." I mumbled, walking away.

I closed the door behind me, running a hand through my hair. What is going on with me? I can't stop thinking about him. It's like he's invaded every part of my life, all I want to do is be with him. I just want to be held by him, to be kissed by him...

I groaned, I sound so obsessed!

Slowly I walked to my bed, letting myself fall face down.

"What is wrong with me?" I mumbled to myself.

The door bell rang, I instantly shot my head up. Maybe it was him! I stood up, rushing to the mirror to check my image. I brushed my fingers through my hair, trying to tame it.

I walked towards the door, peaking out into the hallway.

My heart jumped at the sight of him, he looked so tall compared to my mom. I smiled, feeling the butterflies flutter in my stomach. I took a deep breath, before stepping out into his sights. A huge grin spread across his face, making my heart jump in my chest.

I walked towards the door, my mom turned around, but I could care less about her. Not that I'm trying to be cold hearted or anything. But all I wanted to do was be with Jacob.

"Don't stay out too late." She whispered in my ear, before walking away.

I smiled up at him, "hi." I greeted, my heart starting to race.

"Hi, want to go for walk?" He asked, I nodded. I was glad that I still had my shoes on from when I went shopping with mom earlier.

I stepped out onto the porch, closing the door behind me.

The sun was going down, leaving a beautiful sunset. "This way." He said, I felt his hand coming closer to mine.

The spaces in my fingers were begging for him to fill them, I felt tingles run up my arm as our fingers interlocked. Breathing was becoming a little harder to do, as he squeezed my hand.

This is so not like me, to feel this way over a guy.

He smiled, pulling me down the porch steps and into the forest.

"Are you sure it's safe in here?" I questioned, it was getting dark and not to sound like a wimp or anything, but walking through the forest at night seems a bit scary.

"Don't worry, you have me to protect you." He winked, squeezing my hand once again.

We walked through the forest with a comfortable silence between us. I stared at the back of his neck, as he pulled me along. My eyes traced their way down to his muscles, his large muscles, and very attractive muscles.

I looked away, embarrassed of what I was thinking.

I sound like a sex crazed teenager.

"Where are we going?" I broke the silence, realizing that it was getting darker.