18: "Don't be scared beautiful."

Nova

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, as he still held me in his arms.

He's been running for who knows how long now. The sun was starting to rise, as he came to sudden halt.

"Why haven't you killed me yet?" I calmly asked, I had managed to calm myself down a bit. Freaking out wouldn't help, and from what it looks like, it doesn't seem as if he wants to kill me yet.

He put me down.

I starred into his eyes, a rose red color starred straight back at me. I scanned the rest of his face, he was so pale. His hair was a golden color, his thick eyebrows made him look cruel. Most people would probably say he was attractive.

Just like Edward and Bella.

"Nova isn't it?" He questioned, "I'm surprised you're not running yet, almost everybody makes a run for it once they get the chance." His voice was soft, not threatening like before. "If I run you'll just catch me, I know what you are," I replied.

He smiled, "really? So you know I could kill you within a matter of seconds?" He chuckled.

I stayed silent.

He stepped forward, raising his hand. I shut my eyes, praying in case this would be the moment he decided to kill me.

"Don't be scared beautiful, I have no intentions of killing you."

I opened my eyes, the smile was still on his face.

"Stop calling me beautiful," I snapped. He raised an eyebrow, "why not? That is what you are. Beautiful."

He chuckled again.

"I know all about you Nova, I've been watching you."

I felt myself gasp, it made sense now. The feeling of being watched, it was him.

"I know about Jacob, he really does seem to love you." He said, my stomach flipped at the mention of Jake. It only reminded me of how much I needed him right now, I wanted him to be here, to come and save me.

"Nova," he said.

I looked up at him.

"I'm in love with you."

I froze, where was he going with all of this. "No you don't," I whispered, trying to believe my own words.

Why was he saying this?

"I do, Nova, I have seen many girls in my lifetime. Many women as well, and none of them compare to your beauty."

He stepped forward, I took a step back.

"I've been around for a long time now, I tend to get lonely sometimes. But, when I saw you. It was as if someone had slapped me across the face. You were so sweet and perfect, Nova, I want you to spend the rest of your life with me."

I felt disgust all over me.

"I'd prefer you kill me." I snapped.

"Is this because of Jacob? Don't worry, you'll get over him before you know it." He reached for me, I pulled back. Within the blink of an eye, he had grabbed me. Pulling me towards his chest, I closed my eyes. I could feel his face only centimeters from mine.

I felt his cold lips touch mine, I turned my head.

"You smell so sweet, it's hard not to just kill you right here." He whispered, his lips touching my jaw line.

I could feel tears start to burn in my eyes.

He let his lips slide down to my jaw, I felt myself starting to shake. I opened my eyes to the sun peaking through the branches of trees.