QnA by Yours Truly

Start from the beginning

"Well, professionally speaking, maybe I could go from modelling to acting--"

"HE'S A MODEL?!?!" Everyone screeched as Yuki grinned.

"Yes, wanna see?" Yuki just swiped her phone to see the photo of one of his photoshoots.

(Credits to keito_kun from Insta. He does more anime art and he's an amazing artist)

"I feel like a bottom now." Todoroki sighed as Deku pat his back.

"There, there."

"EMO!!"

"shUT uP dEnKi!!!"

"Maybe song covers, who knows? I'm planning a lot for this year." Deku smiled before cutting off.

Question: #toomanybabies
Do you have a quirk? Also, please be my support buddy.

"No I don't have a quirk, which is the very reason why I'm modelling. Because I am an insignificant citizen!" Deku sarcastically said before zooming in.

"No you're not." Present Mic said as Deku sighed, before he felt Aizawa pat his head.

"We need citizens to save, without them there would be no use for heroes."

"I would gladly be your support buddy." Deku whispered.

Question: #emobabe
Do you live alone?

"Um. I live alone. Along with my cat, my deities, the demon under my bed--"

"THERE'S A DEMON UNDER YOUR BED?!?!"

"It's just a joke!"

"And--"

"Are you gonna leave me out of the apartment?" A familiar voice came from the background as Deku laughed.

"And I guess my boyfriend?" Deku joked before a pillow was thrown at him.

Question: #iwantboobs
Do you cross dress?

"Yes I do. Back then it was just mandatory because, stuff." Deku excused.

"But now I just do it as a hobby, as well as cosplaying." Deku gave a thumbs up.

"I'd love to see you in a maid outfit." Todoroki whispered as Deku blushed, before he was suddenly in a maid outfit.

"Go do your business somewhere else please. We have children here." Yuki hushed as the kids were just talking to each other.

"Well, where?" Todoroki asked wittily before a door popped out of nowhere.

"Now go." Yuki demanded before the two of them left through the door.

"They're 16 Yuki."

"I know, Sho. But what can I say, it's sucks to look at them suffer."

"By the way, what's with your nickname? Are you flat?" Deku laughed before the cameraman just chuckled.

"That's offensive in my part." Jirou hissed as Denki grinned.

"Oh? Because you're flat?"

"Shut up!!"

"Flat Chest Supremacy!!"

"That's a thing?"

"Maybe wants yours?" Deku wheeze before puffing his chest out.

"Asserting dominance." Sero laughed as Deku sweat dropped.

"The questions get a little more sensitive and steamy as we proceed by the way, little warning for my younger audience." Deku warned as he shifts from his chair.

Question: #controlfreakidv
You have any mental problems? Also, are you okay?

"Well, that's kind of tricky." Deku hummed.

"I do have ADHD, stutters if that's a thing, and depression."

"Wait do you--Where did he go?"

"Off to do something~." Joshi smiled before getting bonked by Yuki.

"But nice to know you're concerned because I'm completely fine now. That's in the past, but I still ramble off and stutter, cuz' it's a habit now." Deku laughed.

Question: #ineedawoman
Do you plan on doing more [REDACTED]?

"Did you hear that right grown ups?" Yuki asked as all of the grown ups nodded.

"WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!?!"

Deku placed down his phone and walked out of frame.

"Why?! Do you have to bring this up?!" He yelled from the distance.

"That was 2 years ago. Don't bring up the stupid [REDACTED] I did back then. I wasn't in a good spot in life, mentally, emotionally and financially." Deku reasoned before sighing.

"Well there it is." Aizawa cringed as Yuki huffed.

"No, I'm not doing more of that nasty stuff. Never again. Unless it's for my boyfriend, which I don't have." Deku lied as Todoroki came from behind him and kissed his cheek.

"Lies." Denki laughed.

(Please standby)

Question: #whatashockerXD
How long have you been in 'the business'? Why did you stop?

"4 years, I started 16 ended 20. I stopped because my mom got better, someone got me a better job and well I don't exactly like what I do in 'the business'.

"Who would?" Yuki glared at Midnight, who just whistled.

Question: #officesuppliesmyass
Any addictions or unhealthy habits you struggle with? How did you get over them?

"What are these questions? My question for you is; Are you alright? Leave in the comment section and I'll probably call you."

"Therapist Deku next time please!!!" Uraraka begged as Yuki looked into her clipboard, seeing Therapist Deku on the list.

"Ehh, I'll thik about it."

"Addictions. I was addicted to alcohol, it was kind of my coping mechanism when I was around 18. I did an unhealthy dose of anti-depression drugs, maybe 10 pills a day since I was 13, I think." Deku recalled as he sipped his coffee.

"Does he really?" Aizawa asked Inko who shook her head.

"No, luckily. He just goes to therapy when he needs it." 

"It's really hard getting out of addiction, especially with the anti-depress drugs because I was suffering from depression. I could say this, you'll need a lot of support from friends and family. Getting out of addiction alone is very painful and difficult."

"Preach!" Twice said as Dabi cringed a bit.

"I actually had to out myself with it to my mom and my boyfriend, which is the hardest thing in my life. But they helped me out of it. Therapy too, lots of it, don't be shy with it because they do their job well." Deku said before choking on his coffee.

"Are you alright?"

"A shitty memory got up hold on a second."

Question: #stabstabstab
YOUR SEXUALITY BOIII!!!

"I'm pansexual actually, but I'm currently in a gay relationship." Deku smiled as Todoroki peeked up from the bottom of the frame.

"Stop. What the hell?? AHHH! DON'T BITE ME!!!"

"Why is Todoroki so hilarious here? Just cameos here and there."

Question: #thedustandwrinklesbleh
Beauty routine or any daddy issues?

"My beauty routine is a different video, because it's hell a long." Deku complained as he gestured a beauty routine video.

"And plus, who got daddy issues if you don't have a dad?"

"Oh my god what the fuck. Genius." Bakugou choked as Kirishima wheezed.

Question: #burningblue
[REDACTED]

"Alright that's it for today, because everything else is just about 'the business', date me questions and a lot of very bad stuff." Deku cringed as he scrolled down his phone.

"Yeah, they're all really bad."

"When you're trying to make it PG-13 but all the comments are the nasties." Hagakure said as Mina laughed in make-up.

"Where did they go by the way?" Inko asked before she saw Deku sleeping on Todoroki's lap.

"That as fast." Aizawa whispered as Yuki grinned.

"No, the time in the space gap I left them in has time faster than the multiverse time. Like 24 hour in their space gap is 3 minutes here." 

"How long do you think they you know?"

"I don't know."