Chapter 10 (edited)

The second exam finished and we were said to be in our class and do revision for the next exam. It was just said, no one was doing so. I just choose to read Harry Potter and the half blood prince.

I was quietly reading when the same girls who couldn't even beat me properly came again.

"Look who we got here? "
One of them said as she leaned onto the desk.

" A loser"
Other said and laughed while the other joined.

"Can you stop? "
I said and kept reading.

"Can you stop, bla bla bla"
One of them mimicked me.

"What is she even reading? "
A girl said and snatched my book.

"Harry Potter, eww "
She said started to tear pages.

"Bitch stop! "
I quickly yelled at her and snatched the book away.

"Someone got voice , I see"
Other said and pushed me away and snatched the book again, passing back to the girl and she tore more pics.

" Oh daymn"
Some students started to whisper among themselves as I kick the girl away from my book.

"You little w*ore"
She groaned and stood up while the rest held me back so I can not fight back. Lame people. I just kicked them at their sins making them fall down. Maybe a little revenge of last time won't hurt, will it?

And the thing happened again-
I started beating them and then my hands couldn't just stop. They were so needy for this, it have been so long since I last beat someone. It just felt like heaven. But I knew it won't turn out good. I just kept on throwing kicks and punches on them, my brain lost the control over my body. It just continued.

"Yah Yui! "
I heard Jungkook's voice and soon got pulled away from the unconscious figures.

"Stop struggling"
He said with a stern voice while my body just didn't stopped the struggle. My demon was slowly waking up, this was just the start and I already knew how the end would look like too.

"They are already unconscious, stop already"
He said and pulled me in his embrace and held me tightly so my struggle would be stopped. My body just calmed down in his embrace while my breathing got heavy as the demon was sent to slumber again.

"Take them to nursing room"
Jungkook said and made me sit on my seat again as he passed me my bottle.

"Are you gonna report about queen? "
A student asked Jungkook while my head started to hurt like hell.

"Queen? "
Jungkook questioned.

"She did something we could never, we are thankful of her"
The same student said while other agreed.

"U-ugh"
The pain kept increasing so I got up and made my way to my locker to get the medicine. It all was slowly turning blurry, which marked I had to hurry.

<Jungkook's pov>

"What are this for? "
I asked her after she took the medicine. I did held grudge for her but this was something which can't go unnoticed.

"Nothing"
She replied. I sighed and snatched the pills pack only to see her suffering with something I once suffered, Depersonalization disorder.

"You are in the real world..... You are real... "
I said and tried to comfort her. When I was suffering from it everything felt not right. It was hard to tell is everything was real, if I was real. I was getting disconnected by my own thoughts and body. It was hard for me to control myself.

"I know"
She said in a low voice.

"You know, yet you doubt"
I said her and rubbed her back, trying to console her.

<Yui pov>

"I need to talk to you"
F*CK! Who told mum this time?

"y-yes mom"
I said and followed her to the drawing room.

"Yui, try to see the point from my view and understand rather then your"
Mum said as she took a seat, so did I.

"Okay mum"
I whispered as I knew what was coming.

"I am dating my boss, Mr.park"
Well this was not what I expected.

"You fell for the wrong guy mum"
I said and stood up and so did she.

"Yui please, try to understand"
Mum quickly told and held from hand making me stop from going away.

"Look mum, I appreciate you moving on. But the guy you are moving on with is a man I got bad feeling stuck with"
I said the following lines as I placed my hands on her shoulder.

"Princess, please"
The word triggered me again. The memories flushed in my head, way too fast and in large quantity that my brain couldn't handle and I fell on my knees, holding my head, trying to bare the pain.

"Yui! "
She quickly bought me medicines, her worried self showed up. Only if I could tell her the word triggered.

"I-I'm fine"
I said once I got stable.

"Mum, arrange a dinner with Mr.park at a restaurant. "
I said and quickly drank the water she passed me.

"Did you lost your control again? "
She asked concerned and rubbed my back in circular motion while I just nodded my head and looked down.

"What did the person tried to do? "
She asked again and made me look at her.

"My harry Potter novel..... She ruined it"
I whispered.

"How did you clamed down? "
She asked as she placed the empty glass on the coffee table.

"A guy helped me. "
I said in a low voice.

"He said he once suffered from the same"
I continued my sentence.

"His name? "
She asked as she gently stroke my hairs.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"
I replied and I hide myself in her embrace, afraid of my own self.

"Jungkook.. "
She repeated and smiled slightly.

"You know him? "
I asked out of curiosity.

"Yes"
She said and smiled.

"How? "
I threw another question at her.

"Will tell you soon"
She said and kissed my forehead.

"I am hungry"
I murmured to her.

"Let's have the dinner. "
She said as she helped me stand up.

---------

Word count- 1021

Note- the further chapter will have the name Y/n instead of Yui and Mr.kim instead of Mr.Park

Happy birthday Jimin<3