# 40 The truth disclosed.

3 months later

Things turned up different, Y/n was no longer herself. The emotionless y/n was back, she called Eunjung as 'mom' but the tone wasn't same. She would regularly skip food, She would only eat when a member of ghost 9 would be there or her hunger would take over.She would never eat with everyone. Her birthday passed few days ago, a surprise birthday party was arranged for her, but the birthday girl only didn't came. She ignored everyone except ghost 9. Even she didn't payed a single visit at orphanage. The school already started but she said she wanna get home-school.

The door of her room  would only open in three cases. First ,if a ghost 9 member would come. Second, to go out which mostly was ghost 9's mansion. Third, For food. Even the Night howlers were ignored. Ren apologized for his behavior along with rest . Taehyun was un-selected. Not long Soobin's Parents adopted the group. It was fixed up, 3 years from now,  TXT will debut .  

Everyday either a member of Ghost 9 would come or she herself would go. BTS some times tried to eavesdrop there conversation, they would hear soft sobs or rapid computer typing. When anyone would play piano, no matter who it was, she would be seen leaning on the door &hearing to the melody played inside. Currently y/n joined the family for dinner which was quite stranger to everyone. 

Y/n- I would like to share some words.
The silence was broken by her.

Jihon- sure doll 
He had some bad feeling ,telling something unacceptable from mouth will leave.

Y/n- thanx for all the love y'll gave me-
Everyone smiled at her not noticing that she didn't completed her sentence. 

Rm- it's -
Namjoon was cut of by y/n's words. 

y/n- Mom dad, I want a favor.
Jihon & Eunjung nodded, telling her to go ahead.

Y/n- I want u both to disown me.
I words left her mouth like an arrow hitting everyone with coldness of her voice.

Ej- y/n-ah don't joke.
Eunjung laughed and said but the poker face of y/n remain.

y/n- It's not a joke, I hope the process gets done within a month, also mom come at ren's place at 6.
Before anyone could say a thing she went to her room. Getting in her room, she fall down on the cold floor & silently cried. A knock was heard, followed by a voice. 

Ej- can we talk.
Wiping tears off, she stood up & unlocked the door. 

Y/n- come in
She said with a poker face & cold face.

Ej- pls re-think ur decision princ-
Before Eunjung could speak further, Y/n slammed the door on face. The one word, "Princess" was her weakness . This time, she couldn't back off from what she said. This was important for her upcoming move. At least that's what she was thinking.

Y/n- just go away mom
Eunjung sighed & walked back to dinner table with tears flowing down. 

Timeskip 
At Ren's house

Eunbin- is she serious? 
Eunjung told the whole matter to Night howlers. Everyone was present in the meeting room except y/n. The topic of meeting was unknown. Y/n was the one who held the meeting. The door opened, Ghost 9 members came in , followed by y/n. Dressed in all black, with black sun goggles, chains hanging down her black tight jeans. 

y/n- let's come to point
Zelo was sitting on the main chair, Ren & y/n after him. Then dara & eunbin. Then jackson & ghost 9. Ghost 9 got to know about y/n being ice queen.