#37 kidnapped

<jimin pov>

rocky-yah!!! whats wrong!!?
He groaned from pain as i dragged him in &threw him down.

jin-woh u r asking whats wrong?
before dragging this shit hear i told them everything now all 7 of us r so angry. 7 includes namjoon hyung too.

jk-let's just it slide &lets begin
he said as he threw a punch on rocky

jihon- EUNJUNG!!!
dad's worried shout was heard making us all rush out

rm- M-Mom
mom's left check was full red, it was blood but it wasn't her.

jh-mom how did this happened?
hyung said as he rushed to mom & swept the blood by his hand

Ej- Y-Y/N ...s-she
she couldn't even complete her sentence due to the hiccups

jm-what y/n?
at the corner of my eyes i saw rocky going upstairs while mom looked at him with dark eyes

Ej- she ran away, I thought she would be with Ren&others but she is't with them.
she somehow calmed herself &said.

rm-she might wants to stay alone after the incident .
mom quickly shook her head as low &spoke

Ej-being alone will be the last thing she will choose
my heart skipped a beat, she was like me.

jh-we will search for her don't worry
dad nodded at us making us go to our base to do research on the new topic.

<y/n pov>

I woke up in a familiar room. I some how do remember this place ,after all this was where i used to come when mom would get angry when she would find i killed someone.It was his room I m right now in. I don't actually remember that many things, all i remember seeing him then a little physical fight & then i got drugged & ended up here. I just stayed on the bed & not tried to escape as I know it will be of no use, the door &window will be locked, the security will be tight as I'm kidnapped & bought here, so there was no escape right now. I waited for a while, something after 15 mins there was a knock followed by a maid.

maid- miss u might be hungry, follow me to the kitchen.
she said & i just nodded & i followed her till the stairs.

maid- i have to clean the guest room , as you already know the route you can go.
i nodded &made my way down stairs & then to the kitchen. There were 2 cook in there.

cook-miss what would u like to eat?
the male cook asked me as he saw me.

y/n- i'll make it for myself, you can leave.
they bowed &left while i went to the fridge &checked onto the things present in there.

y/n- hm...chocolate syrup, butter, chocolate chip, whipped cream &bread will work.
i took the following things &placed on the kitchen island. Without fasting time i opened the chocolate syrup & directly poured in my mouth.

y/n- aumm tasty
suddenly i felt a touch on my waist , hot breath on my neck followed by a husky voice.

???-hey baby ,how r u doing?
i turned around to face him but all of sudden he smashed his lips on mine, i stayed still &after a while he pulled away.

y/n- hyun omo Ur face
i chuckled after seeing his face, there was some chocolate syrup after he kissed me.

Hyun- huh?
He touched his face & soon got to know what i was talking about.

Y/n- lmao u r looking funny.
Again i took the chocolate syrup & directly poured it in my mouth but guess what? I did it so many times that the bottle finished.

y/n- damn it!!
saying that i threw the bottle down & frowned.

hyun-wt- ahh like always u finished it too?
i just ignored his words &took another bottle of syrup

hyun-not that
he snatched the bottle from me

y/n-ahh why?
i almost tripped over the syrup i dropped but thanks to my luck, i didn't fall off.

hyun-i'll make u food, go &sit there.
he eyed at the long stool there, i sat there &waited for the food. Finally it was there. but it was just a bread with so much chocolate syrup on it.

y/n-ah its incomplete
i took the whipped cream bottle & made the bread turn into a cake full of cream , chocolate chips&syrup on the top.

hyun- cake?coolsaying that he took the plate & walked to the living room ,&me following behind him

hyun- cake?cool
saying that he took the plate & walked to the living room ,&me following behind him.

me-so why m i here?
i took a seat beside him &took the cake piece

hyun- why u laid to ur family that i get panic attacks when u see me? Why was u crying when i visited u in ur high school? Why u said ur mother that i was stalking u since u shifted here?
i just laughed like a manic

me-well i like making some shot of stories & ya about that crying thing i remembered our memories but leave it
i said moving my hands up &down while my my arm stayed still

hyun- i m sry ok?
he said moving close to me

y/n- then why u injected poison in me?
i chewed on my cake &at the corner of my eyes i saw a injection on the table.

hyun- i have my reason
i decreased the space between us by hovering above me

y/n- &ur reason was the girl with whom u cheated on me, not exactly but ya. & she was a gangster's daughter , she fell for u but u didn't had feeling for her, her being obsessive by u ,told her father about u &he threatened & gave u two options, either poison me or he will kill ur family. &u choose the first opt, But now as the poison he no more,so there r no chances for me to die &here u r with a deadly poison which kills a person instantly not like the one before u injected.

hyun- h-how u know?
i again laughed like a manic

y/n-i have my ways
i winked

hyun-i'm sry
his hands traveled to the coffee table to take the injection while he was still above me but he couldn't find it.

y/n-i m sry
i injected the injection right in his eyes ball making him scream in pain . Blood was flowing from his eye while the poison traveling inside his body through optic nerve. It was hard. killing ur own crush was hard.

Y/n- i m really sry
just as i whispered that then the door flew open revealing an angry namjoon whose expression changed into a surprised while his eyes grew wide after seeing me having an injection which is injected into hyun's eye&blood all over me &hyun.

_____________

ayo!!!! I m not dead!!!!

How is the ch?

Love y'll💜
Thanx for reading~
DM me to be frnd