chapter three (edited)

I have been searching for job since past few hours yet they won't allow me saying that I'm under aged though I got the permit. Damn, I m roaming in this streets since the past half an hour. This city sucks. Oh wait, walking back I found a cafe that seems it would recruit students of my age as I even saw one of my classmate. 

I walked in, talked with one of the worker who went to talk with tha manager. The one came back and took me to the manager of the cafe.

"So you want to work here?Any reasons?"
He asked me as he seriously looked at me. This was maybe his last question as the interview already crossed 15 minutes. But I really don't understand the need to interview for a cashier's job.

"I wanna be self independent."
I answered quite confidently.

"Very good . I like kids like you who look forward to work hard. Kids now a days just want to slack off and show off using there parents money."
He kind of praised me.

"Thank you sir."
This all should be convincing. Hope I get this job.

"Okay,its decided. You are recruited."
Yups,it was convincing.

"Thank you sir. I ensure you that i'll work hard. "
I stood up and bowed.

"Okay. You can work here from tomorrow."
He gave me the important documents back.

"Ok thanks"
  I smiled & he did the same. I exited the cafe.

Well as I have still time so why not to hangout with my group, Its been a week since we all gathered. I texted mom telling I will come after 2:00 as I m going to hangout with my friends. I drove my sports bike to my loving city. It was a drive for something an hour and now finally I reached my hideout. Well nothing can stop me.

"I m back in the heaven"
 I yelled as I entered causing my 4 best friends to look at me & they had a shocked face seeing me. After the realization hit those idiots,all of them came to hug me.

"How?"
Ren said as he approached me.

"What how?"
Zelo said as he smacked his brother.

"I mean u went to Seoul right?"
Ren pouted and rubbed his head where Zelo just smacked him.

"So you are not happy seeing me here? "
I said and started my fake cry

"Yah, I know those tears are fake. "
Plan flop, my friends know me very well 

"Now tell how are you here?"
This guy sometimes acts way too innocent.

"You know me ,right ? Nothing can stop me "
I sat as I sat on the couch and unlocked my phone. There was a text from mom saying okay and I can go but ya, am already here.

"Yaa that's our queen"
Eunbin patted my back and passed me a juice can.

"So,shall we do our enjoyment things?"
Dara asked, directly getting to the point.

"Nah, not now it's just 9:00pm. People are still out. "
I said as I took a sip of the lichi juice.

"Ya , let's play truth & dare till the time. "
Zelo said as he bought an empty bottle. Him and his addiction to this game.

"Ya nice ideas."
Ren said and we all sat in a circle and Eunbin spin the bottle & it stopped on me after three spins.

"So what will u take?"
Zelo said as he munched onto the chocolate bar.

"I will take dare cause I m a daring girl."
I said and dramatically flipped my hairs.

"Okat then um.....ya do a prank call to your mom."
And my eyes grew wide.

"No"
I quickly denied.

" Someone said she was a daring girl"
Sometimes I wonder if they want me dead.

"But mom have my number. Even she have saved the number of all of your."
I protested, hoping the dare gets changed.

"I have two sim do from the second number."
She said as she threw the phone to me . I caught it and then I dialed mom's number.

"Hello."
I gulped and spoke.

"Ya,hello?"
She spoke from the other line.

"Ma'am I m from insurance company, would u like to take one?"
Insurance was all in my mind right now. Maybe I should have took life insurance.

"Yui, I know this is you"
She said and I widen my eyes. I really should have took life insurance. It's not like mom always scold me or other stuff. In fact,we have a good bound but its just due to my past experience,I am afraid of her.

"Huh?Mom how?"
I asked her confused.

"Which mother won't know her daughter's voice?"
A fact indeed.

"Whose plan was it to make a prank call?"
Mom asked me and I looked at Zelo, him shaking head as no, not to tell her. I simply smirked.

"ZELO"
I quickly said it. My life comes first.

"Aish this boy!Well I have work to do, bye."
She hang up that call & I sigh .

"I was knowing it would be a bad idea "
We played the game till 11:30 pm ,damn it was so fun.  Now we will have the real fun.

"Give me red & purple spray can."
I said. We were already at our destination, the government owned property.

"here."
Dara said while throwing it to me and I caught it.

"Nice catch."
She praised me. Well she knows I like getting praised so she never lose chance to praise me.

"Thanks."
We all were making weird yet cute drawing on the government owned property's walls with the spray paint. 

"Shit!"
I said when suddenly I heard the sirens of the police car.

"Guys, run! "
We all collected our spray paints and stuffed it back in the bag.

"Damn it."
We all started to run as fast as we could , damn I wanted to complete my beautiful drawing. Finally we were out of the danger. Now we were in the parking lot. I took out a coffee can from the vending machine. I opened the can & drank a little & threw it on one of the car. Suddenly a voice started to come from the car , shit once again.

"Our bikes are here only."
She said and I got some hope.

"So?"
Dumb Ren,check.

"Dumb we can ride on it & go before the police come. "
She smacked him.

"Oh okay."
He pouted and rubbed his head.

"What r u all waiting for? let's get out!"
We ran to our bikes.I ride my bike while zelo & Ren on one bike & eunbin & Dara on one. On the whole road we were just alone enjoying the view.

"Whose face did I saw this morning?"
I shouted so four of them can here ,as the voice of bike was a little loud. We spent the time making drawing with spray paint on the walls & etc. Now it was 2:00 am so I said a good bye to them & returned home.

______________________________

Word count- 1172

Note- The un-edited chapter will have Y/n' instead of Yui