#41 The plan

Everyone was sitting on the table. Night wolves, Water dragon & Yukasa, The three groups were now together at there new base & were now called ' Port Mafia group'. Together the power was double yet , maybe not enough for the opponent.

y/n- without wasting time, lets jump to the main point.
She stood up & made her way in front. She wasn't the leader of port mafia grp, yet she was there due to the plan she already had. By voting, Jihon was been choose as the leader of the port mafia group.

y/n- as we all know, Jimin's identity is been revealed by mr. Chung Absko ......
She looked over to Jimin, whose head was down right now due to guilt for not to maintain his identity hidden. She sighed looking at him.

y/n- we will take this as an advantage. 
Jimin shot his head up, looking at her with a surprised expression on.

jk- how?
Taehyung asked her while her eyes were still fixed on jimin.

y/n- mr.Chung will surely try attack but not him. He will try for an easy one. Which will probably be me.
She said with a smirk tugged on her lips.

tae- but why you?
Taehyung asked while spinning a pencil between his index finger & middle finger.  

Shin- mr.Chung will think her as an easy target &will kidnap her & will threat  y'll
Shin said knowing what was in her mind & what was obvious .

y/n- as they will kidnap me ,i'll take detail of stuff. 
She said as if it had no danger included.

jh-its dan-
before he could continue y/n cut him off.

y/n- it is but my plan is solid, if things go as i planned, nothing can stop us.
She placed some objects on the table.

y/n- fitting a tracker in necklace or stuff is useless, so will insert a tracker in me.
She bought the gun type thing near her arm,clicked something. A red light was seen &soon something got injected in her.

Suga-wt-
he cut himself off ,not wanting to continue.

me- &this earring will help me communicate with y'll.

Y/n- the earring has a micro-phone which will allow me to hear y'll & y'll to hear me too

The earring looked simple, no-one could think it can have a micro-phone in it.

y/n- then this contact lenses