#39 Pain

y/n- f**k u!!
my anger raised as he added my brother's topic in. Currently he was on the ground, stomach bleeding as i dug my nail in him.

dara- y/n!!!
they all rushed in after hearing me yell, even Jackson was there.

zen- y/n, u shouldn't have done it.
he sounded clam yet i knew he was angry.

Eunbin- even he lost his family, at least ur blood mother is alive.
it was true, she was alive but i wanted her dead, i want her blood in my hands, i want her to beg for death but she won't get it.

jackson- y/n stop this all.....
he came to me but i backed away, he was also with them. So at last, as usual i m alone. Like always, i'm alone at last.

y/n- f**k y'll
i threw the knife right beside Jackson &the knife hit the damn wall. Everyone was looking at me with disappointment, i just walked past all of them ,once i was away i started crying. I looked around me, there were just woods, i even forgot my bike at the orphanage.

<junseong pov>

shin- ah man she found the mini-camera
all this time, we were stalking her by the mini insect camera , she would sometimes crush it when she finds out. &then she would disappear .

dongjun- huh? she is crying?
me, jinwoo, woojin &prince gathered around Dongjun &shin as they were sitting at the screen. She was crying indeed, she was trying to crush the camera but shin made the camera go high.

taeseung- that's strange
he was going through some sort of file but yet was hearing us 6. Junhyung was cooking with kangsung. She kept on walking through woods, me & dongjun switched our positions while the others went back to there work.

<20 mins later>

She was out of the woods by now &was in the silent street of Incheon.

???- hey y/n!
A man suddenly came up there, & punched y/n, she fell on the camera of our & it broke.

Shin- guys!! Y/n is in danger!!
We both told the matter .Shin & jinwoo went to check on her while we sent other mini camera.

<Y/n pov>

I looked up at the sky, the time passed. It was early in the morning, the sun was rising. My body felt numb. It felt like i was not in my body, it felt like i was dead, it was like my soul left my body, but i knew i was alive. I really wished if i was dead by now, I could only wish that. The cold wind was blowing in the city &was hitting was my beaten body. For the 1st time in a while i didn't fight back, all i did was let them beat me. I heard footsteps coming my way but yet i kept looking up,in the sky.

???- y/n-ah
the voice was similar , i knew the voice.

y/n- j-jinwoo
speaking turned hard for me due to the punch i got on my guts. I looked in the direction i heard his voice &saw him and shin coming my way. They seems worried for me, at least someone really cared for me.

shin- y/n -sii
He came up to me & sat down and placed my head on his lap & carefully examined my wounds .

jinwoo- why didn't u fight back?
he came &sat beside shin, his eyes showed care , care for me. Care, which i always wanted but never got, tho i would say people did care for me, i knew it was a lie.

y/n- I-i don't k-know why b-but it f-felt good.
it was truth, the beating felt good. Tho it was painful but it felt good.

shin- u felt bad, bad about something that gave u an argue to punch yourself. & after those people beat u, that's why u felt good.
he said as he patted my head lightly . Things started to be seen blurry by me vision & i knew soon enough the tear were flowing again.