Chapter four (edited)

Yui was in the lecture hearing & writing down the important parts. Coming early, She sat away from yesterday's seat. The first lecture went well. Now she was attending the second lecture. She kept the pen down and looked at the projecting screen, examining the diagram when a crumbled paper hit her. She sigh and opened it.

Hey ,It's me Jungkook!! So as you know the other students has started their projects but our is still remaining so come in the cafeteria during lunch time.

After Yui read it she looked at him & mouthed no. Actually she didn't liked to go at the cafeteria, it was so noisy. She eat her food at the rooftop cause of the silence over there. She looked at him saying something but couldn't understand it so she just turned around & faced the projecting screen.The second lecture ended & she was heading to the rooftop when Jungkook popped in front of her.

"What?"
She said with an annoyed face & a cold voice.

"Come with me to the cafeteria."
She shook her head as no.

"Come already."
he said in a demanding tone , her heart argued with her brain, wanting to punch him so bad right now.

"I wont"
He forcefully dragged her to the cafeteria. 'I swear to god I really should gain some damn weight.' She thought to herself. He took her to one of the table where there were six boys sitting , one was that Namjoon guy who helped her & the other was with whom she bumped with on the very first day. 'Cool a mess waits for me,I see.' She sighed and thought.

She took a seat . On her left sat beside a guy broad shoulder guy. He was wearing a red baseball shirt and on it,there was a white shirt. The top three buttons were un-buttoned. On top of that white shirt,he was wearing a black jacket.He had his hairs dyed in the color brown. White earphone were in his ear while a phone connected to it was placed on the table.He had two ear piercing in both of his ear. He was wearing a chain type wrist watch and a silver Christian cross pendant with a circle was hung around his neck. Handsome, the only word she could utter after seeing him.

& at her right sat a guy who was a bit tall than her . He had black hairs, both of his ears had piercing. He was wearing a black tie, black jeans and white shirt, the school uniform to be exact. He didn't wore something unnecessary jewelry like the other wore on the table. He was looking simple yet charming and cute. Ignoring them all, she drank her drink she bought along.

"Introduce yourself."
Hearing a deep voice, she looked up & found all the seven looking at her. Ignoring the other, she took a closer look at guy who just spoke. He had orange typo hairs with both of his ears pierced with a triangle earring. He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans. Instead of tie, he was wearing a chained pendant which suited him. A thin yet stylish chain hanged at the left side of the jeans. Cool, was the word she would choose to describe him.

"Yui here."
She replied with a cold voice while she tried to suppress her yawn.

"Just this much?"
One of them said. 'Why do people here always want more then name in introduction?' She thought.

"Yes , I don't share my information with strangers."
None should say more then name, not even name I guess. Fake name seems cool- her definition of safety

"Whatever."
Said the guy with whom she bumped.

"Well we will introduce ourselves."
Said one of them ,he looked so cheerful .He had brown hairs. He didn't had his ears pierced like the other, making his look different in his own way. He was dressed in all black, which included his jeans and the stylish jacket which caught her eye for sure. He looked breathe taking. Later on, they started to introduce themselves but she didn't payed attention , after sometime they were done & she looked up.

"See all I wanna say is,I'm not gonna meet u everyday that u all had to introduced yourself & Jungkook take this-"
She said and passed him the file in which she made the project

"What is this?"
He said and took the file in his hand.

"It's the project we needed to make together I did the hardcopy work & now it's your turn to complete the soft copy"
Saying this she stood up & went to the roof top.

<Yoongi p.o.v>

Jungkook came in the cafeteria dragging a girl , I looked at her & she was that new girl with whom I dumped with. She took seat beside Jin hyung & Jimin.

"Introduce yourself."
Taehyung said as he sipped on his juice. Taking intrest on the girl who had to be maybe forcefully dragged here while other would just- nvm.

"Yui here"
she said it in a cold voice.

"Just this much?"
Jimin said after just receiving her name as information.

"Yes I don't share my information with strangers."
She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever."
I said, annoying was the word I would use to describe her. I do remember giving her tips but she just don't want to use them.

"Well we will introduce ourselves. "
The only one who seemed to be bright mood was him, not to ruin his mood, we all introduce our self to her.

"See all I wanna say is that I'm not going to meet you everyday that u all have to introduce yourself to me & Jungkook take this-"
She said and passed a file to Jungkook.

"What is this?"
Jungkook said as he took the file in his hand.

"It's the project we needed to make together I did the hardcopy work & now it's your turn to complete the soft copy"
saying this she stood up & left the cafeteria , damn what was that?

"What just happened?"
He said and scoffed.

"She just left-"
Jimin was cut off by Namjoon.

"I know but how dare she, now I really regret saving her from Jake."
He said and rolled his eyes.

"What do u mean?"
Then Namjoon told us everything & I was like wow-

"She seriously didn't even thanked u?"
I asked him.

"ya"
He said and scoffed.

"Damn its all correct! "
He, all of sudden said between our conversation.

"What is correct? "
Hobi asked as he munched on his cupcake.

"Each & every thing she wrote in the project is correct & now I just have to type it on my the laptop."
Jungkook said while looking at the hard copy again.

"She is something.What if she is an alien.Who came on earth to take information about earth & then she will destroy everything."
He tried to crack a joke to light up our mood.

________________

Word count- 1152

Note- the un-edited chapter will have the name Y/n instead of Yui