🍋Karma: Hawks x Reader

Now you can all shut up because I finally did a Hawks lemon. I'm not entirely sure why but I don't see Hawk's being a top in the bedroom and yeah... You'll see what I mean after you read this.

The life of a public image is exhausting in it's finest especially if you're a pro hero. You gotta be very watchful of what you say because you never know when something will be taken out of context and ultimately end your career. The same thing to Pros, one wrong word and your image is forever tainted with evil for you to be painted as a villain. Appearances. Celebrities and Pros alike have to keep up their appearances. Interactions. Despite how badly some big names despise interacting with their fanbase, it's inevitable. Be it an autograph signing, charity or even random photo ops. The big number two hero, Hawks, is best known for his public interactions. Yet all at the same time, public appearances of his were a rare occurrence given how he's the angel of the skies. Want an autograph? Just ask him. A picture? He won't mind, just make it quick. A favor? If his feathers can do the trick he'll help no questions asked.

Hawks, compared to most of the pros in his league, takes the top when it comes to the popularity polls alongside All Might. A clear cut fan favorite around Japan; and it's for more than his good nature. Long wavy locks of feathery blonde, amber eyes that could see through your soul, darkened kempt facial hair, as well as an impressively built body for how little this man walks upon his two feet. From the blonde's model worthy complexion to his flirtatious nature, his fangirls would drop like flies wherever he'd go. They're always competing for his heart since red tailed hawks mate for life. What they don't know is that he's already set for life for beneath his leather gloves he wore a silver band.

It was always after long days of hard work that Hawks would yearn for the attention of his one and only. The man would soar miles upon miles through the skies of Japan till his wings carried him to the balcony of his high rise home. The top floor of a high end apartment if you wanna get technical. He bought out the apartment as soon as he had the funds for convenience alone. Not to mention that nearly every apartment in this building alone was a hard get. The sky was his home after all, and you can't put a price on that. If you have the opportunity to live up with the stars, you best not pass it up. If Hawks were to ever be faced with the decision to move for work or such, he'd never find a home more perfect than this. Although, as long as he had his wife with him and she was happy, he'd soon put his wishes aside.

At home, the balcony had an empty landing pad of sorts just for the blonde of crimson wings. He landed softly, fanned out his mighty wings and stretched out his aching muscles till they had the sweet release they needed. With a satisfied sigh, Hawks reached up and pulled his flight glasses from his face for he now saw the world in it's true colors instead of ambered yellow. While he saw the world for what it was, he was faced with the odd reality that his wife wasn't outside waiting for him as she usually does. He can't even remember the last time (Y/n) hadn't gave him a warm welcome home. It was late, Hawks told himself. Maybe she went to bed. Although, upon stepping towards the outdoor table she had set up long ago, a cup of tea sat where translucent white steam wafted from atop it's brown surface and a magazine was weighed down by bird shaped paper weight to keep from drifting off in the wind yet it fought with great strength to try and flee. Hawks' amber orbs could trace a picture of himself printed upon one of the flimsy pages in the dark of night. His body moved on it's own as it's curiosity couldn't be contained. "How come nobody told me I was in a magazine?" The man hummed as he gave the article a glance only to frown as the reasoning was clear as day. "Not again..." Was all he could say.

The man tucked the magazine beneath his arm and headed inside for a comfortable homey warmth. The tv was blaring with the loud yet soothing trickle of rainforest downpours and a chirping exotic bird for his wife was propped before it in the most form fitting clothes. The Tree, that was her yoga pose as she reached for the ceiling. Air was drawn in through her nose, stomach expanding, and released through the mouth just as quietly as it entered. Yet another bad sign Hawks began to fear; His wife only ever does yoga whenever she's just a thread away from beheading him like the Queen of Hearts on any old day.