Clouds: Dabi x Reader

I didn't edit this. But I like it so deal with it.

Also, reference is in here.

Just flipping through the daily newspaper, you couldn't help but notice that Toga was eagerly inching closer to your seat. The blonde had this mildly amused expression plastered across her face and whenever that happens that meant nothing good. You sighed and lowered the newspaper to sit upon the face of the table to follow the sadistic girl's gaze.

Besides Kurogiri drying a skinny glass with a dishrag, Dabi was fumbling with a set of salt and pepper shakers. Dabi lately would play with the salt and pepper shakers. Although you aren't exactly sure that he is in fact toying around with them, it was a norm to find him stroking the glass base of them. They has a checkerboard texture with wide divots. There isn't really much to do around the bar when there aren't missions to execute to completion. You have to entertain yourself somehow.

"What's your problem today Toga?" You shoved the blonde away since she was basically rubbing shoulders with you.

"I need a front row seat," Toga scoots her chair over just an inch and then rests her head upon her propped up hands.

"For what?" You couldn't wrap your head around this. "If you have a thing for Dabi then keep it to yourself," cause her long term crush on Stain was disturbing enough...

"Oh my interest in him is long gone," Toga proclaimed yet she was unable to peel her insatiable eyes of gold from Dabi's form.

"Then what are you doing?" You groaned.

Toga blindly smacked you in the chest. She's unable to look away! "He's gonna walk headfirst into the wall when he gets up. He does it everyday now!"

With curiosity getting the better of you, you sat back and watched Dabi closely as much as he'd probably appreciate that you wouldn't do so in the first place. Dabi sat around for a few more minutes, quite oblivious to his surroundings. He'd smack around a short glass of water on accident each time he went for a sip. It was as if he wasn't aware of where he left the cup. Kurogiri went ahead and refilled the cup too after each sip since half of the water was on the counter now. When all said and done, Dabi sat down the glass salt shaker and stood up from the bar counter to face the wall that held the exit. He began to walk and then-BAM! Dabi faltered backwards rubbing his forehead with a hiss. Toga cackled with delight.

Does he hit himself as often as Toga let's on? You could even see a faint patch in the wall where the paint had worn out.

"Quit laughing and help him," you threw Toga's chair backwards so that she planted flat upon the floor.

Dabi had to sit down on a stool from disorientation, head hung low as he groaned in pain. "You'd think I'd know where the damned wall is by now..." Dabi scolded himself.

"Something wrong Dabi?" You rested a hand upon his shoulder.

Dabi's head shot up. "Leave me alone Toga! I've had enough with you."

"Okay really, is something wrong Dabi? Toga and I don't look anything alike."

Dabi remained silent and examined you for the better part of a minute before turning away. "That's right... Sorry (Y/n)," the boy sighed.

He looks so torn... "Look here," You cupped Dabi's scarred cheeks to turn his head your direction. His cloudy eyes gazed into yours as you brushed the black strands from his forehead to reveal a bruise almost as dark as his hair. His eyes aren't as blue as I remember them... "You have a horrible bruise Dabi... And your shirt is insideout... And backwards-"