Escort: Bakugou x Reader Part 1

WHY DID I BINGE 60 EPISODES OF HUNTER X HUNTER IN THREE WEEKS!!!! I AM SUCH A LOST CAUSE😂😭

I purposely kept descriptions to a minimum in this oneshot, read on and you'll understand.

"I talked to Mr. Aizawa and he has no problem with you sitting in on the class today. Sound cool right?"

"I have no use for the study of hero work but I guess anything is better than sitting in my room and listening to tapes all day," you smiled brightly towards your escort for the day. His name is Izuku Midoriya and he has the most gentlest hold on your hand despite the many scars you could feel on them. They ran deep, skin all rough and aching for recovery. Izuku did say that he's a hero in training despite him going out of his way to treat you to a seat within his class at UA. Deep down you wanted to see the school in person. Everyone says UA is the most extravagant hero school in Japan but of course your eyes can't see the truth and you choose to hear everything as a rumor rather than a song of truthful happiness. Long story short, it's difficult living in general where you trust just about no one... Except, Midoriya is one of few people you've found absolutely nothing deceitful against.

His heartbeat remained calm. Yes, Midoriya's heartbeat ramped up a little upon taking your hand but that was expected. You're a girl and he's a teenage boy, most likely innocent to heart like a child who's afraid of catching a girl's 'cooties.' One thing you've noticed over the last hour of walking was his heartbeat ramping up little by little ever since he's escorted you within a building. His school perhaps? Oh right... Again, he's a teenage boy. Midoriya is probably embarrassed to be walking around school holding another girl's hand. People will assume you both are an item, when in reality he's nothing more than your toy for the day...

"We're in my classroom!" Midoriya announced with a near stutter to his voice. "Mr. Aizawa sat up a desk in the back for you-"

"Thanks," you unlatched your hand from his own and walked directly down the aisle of desks. There was a faint breeze against your palm, apparently it was laced with some sort of moisture. "Izuku is... disgusting," you wretched realizing it was Midoriya's sweat that covered your right hand.

"He's a moron too," a grumpy Male commented to your right. He must've heard what you said previously no doubt.

"I have nothing against Izuku besides how sweaty he is," you pointed out as you had no real reason to insult your escort.

"Then why the hell were you holding his hand? Did Deku dress you too? Your clothes don't match for shit!" The same boy's anger escalated to new levels.

All you could do was take in a deep breath and ignore just about everything. "Match or not, I'm old enough to pick my clothes for the day and choose not to rely on my parents for things I don't need help with," all that you're aware of is that you chose to wear a blouse and miniskirt today. Apparently you look like a dork but you're dressed and that's all that matters. "I suggest you bite your tongue. If you were in my shoes I wouldn't throw insults at others which means you were raised with all so little respect-"

Your wrist was snatched. "You have guts to walk in here and insult me bitch!"

"Kacchan leave her alone!" You heard Midoriya scream with urgency and your wrist squeezed ever tighter into a death grip.

"This bitch insulted me!" That angry boy backed up his claims.

"Only cause you had the nerve to insult me first," you hissed in response.

"Well I still don't understand how your parents allowed you to walk out of the house dressed like a blind first grader!"

"She IS blind!" Midoriya successfully got you out from Kacchan's grasp as well as a thick silence to settle in the space. "Sorry for the misunderstanding Kacchan. Just please leave (Y/n) alone for the day? I'm escorting her around the city because she's All Might's niece and he-"