Dad Might: All Might x Reader

This was something I've been wanting to write for quite a while.

Before we begin, the Reader's quirk is inspired by Bellamy's devil fruit from One Piece. The Reader's arms and legs can turn into springs allowing her to jump around extremely quickly, elongate her limbs as well as compress them for a BIG punch.

Villains and petty criminals who rob tiny little stores were wreaking havoc upon the city left and right, there you stood upon buildings and street signs watching over everyone like a hawk as a protector for the city

Villains and petty criminals who rob tiny little stores were wreaking havoc upon the city left and right, there you stood upon buildings and street signs watching over everyone like a hawk as a protector for the city. Your springy quirk was perfect for high speed chases from open spaces to small and cramped with the ability to bounce off of anything you touched. Now all you wanted to do was rest up, today was a long day, longer than the usual with All Might's decreased appearances as a hero-which isn't a bad thing but more it was hard keeping up with everything with a decreased workforce. And so you've be anticipating a visit to the beach you'd make at least once every week, and today it was just late enough to gaze upon the sunset you've came to love so much thanks to an old highschool sweetheart that had long disappeared from existence. Visiting was like the cherry on top of a sundae after a week of hero's work... But mostly in memory of him.

"Silly me," you giggled, pulling off the mask to your costume. "I'm so tired I forgot to change out of this ratty thing," you pulled at your costume then pursed your lips with a shrug "Eh, I can always change at the beach... Not like anybody visits to begin with-" You perked up hearing distressed whines of pain and groans from behind a wall of litter sitting upon the beach. They weren't noises of pain, more it was exhaustion-pushing of one's limit, so you didn't spring into action but instead checked out the scene by allowing your legs to turn into springs and jumped into the air, sitting atop the mountain of litter.

At the bottom of the mountain were two individuals, a boy in his early teens with bushy green hair wearing a matching tracksuit, he was the one making all of the distressed noises of suffering while trying to push a refrigerator two times his size. "Foolish little boy," you snickered shaking your head side to side then turned your head to the second individual. He was a man with long blonde hair, his most notable features were his hunched over and scrawny build to his body. The man was barking out orders to the little boy then had the nerve to make fun of the poor kid. Those words acted like fuel to him however, and so the kid worked harder and somehow managed to move the fridge little by little. You were quite amazed sitting back to watch the magic unfold. Not as amazed at something else your mind had finally grasped on... That man's voice.

"Toshinori, it's been so long!" You waved down at the two boys, the blonde snapped his head up at you from the beach. You saw those blue eyes of his and knew very well that it was him. He gasped in your presence, then coughed up blood which in turn made you frown with discomfort. The teenager freaked out asking the man if he were alright like a worried nurse, and so you jumped down from the mountain of litter. "You okay?" you asked almost as worried as the child.