🍋Slime: Tamaki x Reader

The news of the shiest boy in all of UA obtaining a girlfriend took the school by storm. Not only did Tamaki Amajiki score a girlfriend but he scored with the one girl who played the most difficult game of hard to get. (Y/n) practically threw herself at Tamaki. So... What made him any better than UA's resident dream boy?

Even Tamaki's best friends questioned that very same mystery. One thing for sure is that they've noticed Tamaki's anxiety levels skyrocket ever since and they weren't gonna stand for it. Luckily, only Mirio Togata had the guts to speak whatever came to his optimistic mind. "Are you sure that being in a relationship is helping you Tamaki?" The blonde narrowed in on the ravenette.

"How could you ask such a thing Togata!?" Neijire squeaked in astonishment.

"He's even more shy than usual though," Mirio gladly explained. He'd be lying if he said that Tamaki and (Y/n) weren't the perfect couple. They're downright adorable together! Even Tamaki felt little to no stress around her. He could laugh and smile and just be himself and she did the same for him.

"Oh man..." Tamaki sighed and forced himself into a corner of the room. At least walls were always there for him. They'd offered up the support and solace he'd need without complaints. Sometimes, Tamaki would find a corner and pretend he's being hugged, much like right now as his sides were sandwiched into a right angle. He can't stand tension as it was but now his best friends were fighting and about him too!!! Talk about awkward!!! Looks like inanimate objects will continue to hold up to their names as Tamaki's best friends.

Neijire began to float within the air with her balled up fists rattling parallel to her head. "He just has the new boyfriend jitters!!!" The girl cried out in her friend's defense. Although appreciative, Tamaki could sense that the girl was drifting ever closer to him making everything just that much more uncomfortable on his end.

"I've already taken care of the problem everyone , thank you!" Tamaki squeaked and forced hands to his elfish ears to block out the arguing as best as he could until everything was a muffled mess..

Mirio heard his friend loud and clear. "Problem..."

"Solved?" Neijire tilted her head.

"How... Seriously Tamaki what do you mean?" Mirio stepped forwards lying a strong hand upon his friend's shoulder. Tamaki, expectedly, flinched and spun around with a mouth all scrunched up. "Are you sure you're okay?" Mirio refused to leave his best friend hanging yet Tamaki's eyes were filled to the brim with glossy vexatiousness.

"Me and (Y/n) made a proposal..." The boy's voice shaked nervously. "OH WAIT NO!!! That's not what I meant! Not a real proposal!!!" Tamaki shook violently as he too began hiding his face behind two shell morphed hands. I'm a clam! I'm a clam! Hide and everything will go away eventually.

His two friend's could more than tell that something was eating at Tamaki and it wasn't the red glow of his elf ears that said that either. "What proposal?" Mirio questioned.

"To take the edge off... (Y/n) told me that we can... That we... That we..." Inhumane noises leaked from Tamaki's being.

"Spit it out Amajiki!!!" Neijire couldn't wait any longer.

"We're gonna have sex this weekend!!!" The boy shrunk himself down until he sat upon the floor in a ball. He can't believe he just admitted that for the whole world to hear. The most shy boy in the universe was gonna have sex! Come one come all for a front row seat. Scenarios like this were common for Tamaki. It's part of the reason why he shelters his own self to extreme degrees.

"Even I haven't done that!!!" Mirio exclaimed.

"I didn't think you actually swung that way," Neijire said whatever came to her scatterbrained mind. She didn't have a filter did she? "I thought you were only dating (Y/n) to hide the fact you were crushing hard on Mirio."