Cold Like Death: Todoroki x Reader

Hey everyone I got another chapter book for you all!!! I just finished up Ignition/Remedy Bakugou x Reader series and have the first chapter to my newest Todoroki x Reader out for your enjoyment.

This book is called Cold Like Death and it is a Shoto Todoroki x Reader. Here's the book description to spark your interests:

One second she was smiling at the cold white bliss, the next she were enveloped in ice and a vision that faded to black. What was once a thrilling snowday skating on a lake became a day full of horrors as it became newly known that her ice quirk was legendary as she froze herself in time as well as the entire lake for survival...

Thirty Years Later, her body was finally removed from the lake after drawling years chipping away at the everlasting ice that never melts revealing the girl who began the problem to be alive! Well... She's on the bridge of death as her body temp rises at agonizingly slow rates. With nowhere to go, an old friend, her ex to be specific, from 30 years back, Enji Todoroki AKA Endeavor, reaches out to her and supplies a home.

Things can really change in 30 years. Your family fled the country, most relatives are deceased and your friend now has a family of four children grown up and teen. Enji's son Shoto can't help but feel connected to you on a number of levels and it's not just his compulsive need to help you.

Would it be inappropriate to fall for your friend's son?

I sure hope you all can read this book with me and hope to see you there!