Distraction: Iida x Neko Reader

Requested by LillyRaven210 who found the Hunter x Hunter reference in Memories of Flames: Shinsou x Reader

I've decided that I'm not gonna finish let alone update Fleet Enmity for a long long time. I've lost my interest in the book BUT if you want a brief explanation of the Reader's past and connection to the League of Villains then go ahead and read this.

No prior knowledge of that book is required to understand and enjoy this oneshot and doubles as a 2nd part to Kitten: Iida x Reader.

Iida stood before the door to your room. He couldn't motivate himself to enter even after Uraraka persuaded him that trespassing was just fine. At this point, bargaining became involved...

"I don't know... Even when (Y/n) is missing it still feels wrong to search her room," was Iida's last line of defense.

The brunette threw her head back. "Quit being so chivalrous and come on!" Uraraka lashed out and dragged your dearly beloved boyfriend into the room that was marked as your own. Everything was just the way it was the last time they were in there. The bed was made, your scratching posts were torn apart as usual, the desk was cluttered. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Your best friends took the time to carefully search the room for clues as to your whereabouts. A planner or note or even your cell phone would suffice. Iida carefully combed through the piles of papers upon your desk, most of them homework or plans for clothes you wanted to create. A black notebook, worn in and clawed up at the corners, stood out beneath a stack. It found Iida's hands and became opened up as most books were created to do. The whole book consisted of fifty different variations of goodbye letters, one on each page.

"Uraraka..." Iida's heart pained as he skimmed each letter. Each one glossing over the same or similar subjects. "Please come here Uraraka... I think (Y/n) ran away." Finally, after two days of searching for wherever you went, it became notable that you've ran away

"Ran... Away?" The brunette came over with reluctance. She doesn't want to know why her best friend would leave so suddenly.

Iida continued to read each note, one even more disheartening than the last. Uraraka read to the best of her ability from over his shoulder. While the pages were goodbye letters, they also acted as a log for the short time you've been at UA. Some notes consisted of specific events that's happened since your enrollment while others were extremely vague and only pinpointed your dire need to leave the world of heroes.

One note spoke of your first night within the UA dorms. You were a new transfer student, and half of the class didn't want you to share the classroom with them since you've immediately taken the top spot in the class. You wanted to leave UA that very night after being crowned the outcast.

Another note spoke of your past school experiences that consisted of only the bullying you've endured and how UA wasn't that much better.

The most recent event written in blue ink was located within the very last page and dated from two days ago. Two days ago, Iida invited you to his home for dinner with his family since he finally gained the courage to ask for you to be his girlfriend. His pro hero brother, Tensei, recognized you as a villain he apprehended a few years back to be the League of Villains pet cat that obeyed their every order. Tensei left the subject alone afterwards seeing as to how you're a changed person. That was all Iida was aware of after that day.

However, after reading on, Iida found out more about you, and more than he wished to know.

Apparently, you only obeyed the League's every order since they brought you back from the dead after a freak accident. When Tensei apprehended you, you were thrilled to be taken away from the League. You began to live a peaceful life and went to school. You wrote in there about how you thought Iida didn't like you anymore for being a villain in the past. That's where the note left off, as if suddenly interrupted. Coincidentally, you went missing the night after you had dinner with Iida's family.