💔I'm Not Gonna Be Your Second Choice💔(Bakugo route)

Bakugo knew that he felt different about Y/N and that he wanted her to keep her safe from anything that hurt her.

"Hey Bakugo, have you seen Shindo?" You asked popping her head in his door. "Because, Ms.joke was asking me."

"Why the fuck would I know?"

"Hey! Don't get offensive I've already asked everyo-" the loud moans from next door catch your guard. "Is Kirishima watching porn!?" You whisper suprised.

"No you dunce, someone is fucking in the closet next to me and I would rather not hear it so I'm coming to your room."

"Hey I'm not a dunce you bitch" you retort angrily.

"Your my dunce."

"THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT BETTER." As soon as you both walk out of Bakugo's room. Tatami and Shindo walk out of the closet. You were disgusted, but it wasn't because you used to love shindo. It's because you heard tatami moaning.

"Welp we found you, ms.joke wants you both." You said grabbing your boyfriends hand and walking away.

"I can make you moan louder then that." Bakugo whispered into your ear.

"Katsuki!" You squeaked as he lifted you over his shoulder and practically ran over to the elevator.

You caught glimpse of shindo's smile with Tatami and Bakugo was finally being nice to you and some other people.

You were happy.

Authors note
Yes I know this ones not as good as the other one, but I'm actually in a writing mood today.
Toodles~