💙Meeting his parents and Nana💙

"Y/N! Stooooooop!" Yo says trying to stop you from knocking on his door.

"Yo! Get out of the way!" You said pushing him aside.

Before you could knock the door opens up, there stood a very tall, dark haired man. He looked down at you, he had Yo's hair but his eyes were green. He then looked at Yo.

"I thought you were kidding when you said you were dating Y/N L/N from the UA Sports Festival." His dad looked surprised.

"Honey! Start some tea!" His father yells into the house.

"And you were saying they weren't home?" You look towards Yo and smirk jokingly.

He sighed walked in, taking off his shoes before sweeping you up into a bridal carry. Your flats slipped off your feet and onto the floor, close to his.

"S-Shindo!" You blushed, trying to get out of his grip.

"Why are you calling me by my last name?" Yo looked at you with a serious/sad look.

"I have to look semi presentable in front of my future parents in-law. Now put me down before the come!" You wiggled out his arms.

You turn towards your dark haired boyfriend, only to see a big pouty Yo mad at the fact of me being so formal with him. He growled before kissing you, you kissed back happily.

"Yo, stop hogging her. Let us meet the girl!" You heard a sweet voice yell from the living room.

You walked more into the hallway to see a beautiful living room, with inspirational words on the walls. A middle aged woman was sitting in the living room, with beautiful pink hair and dark eyes. She saw you walk in and was surprised, you were stunning!

"Definitely a keeper!" She looked at her son and said.

You giggled and looked at Yo.

"You hear that~ I'm a keeper!" You smiled goofily at your boyfriend before sitting down in front of the coffee table in the floor.

Yo sat next to you, blushing madly.

"So Y/N, placed 1at place in the sports festival?" His father said making you blush and wave your hand.

"I never expected it really, I aimed high but not that high!" You giggled before looking at Yo. "Shindo, he has been great!"

I saw a shoe going right past my head and smack Yo in the face. I turn towards the direction of the thrower only to see an old lady with another shoe In her hand.

"YO, I RAISED YOU BETTER THEN THAT!" she said before throwing the other shoe at him hitting his forehead. "YOUR SUPPOSED TO LET HER CALL YOU YO! WHY IS SHE SO FORMAL WITH YOU!" She added.

"I'm sorry Nana!" He mumbled out on the floor rubbing his face.

"I'm sorry Ma'am! I really wanted you guys to like me so I thought if I was formal, you guys would approve of me more and let me stay with Yo." You said his name which made the raven haired Boy perk up.

"Love! He talks about you all the time, he's had a bunch of girlfriends before, but he's never been like this before! I think our little Yo has found the one!" She started to wipe her eyes.

You looked down at your hands thinking, 'maybe I'm just another girlfriend...'. You sighed before looking back at his mother.

"You should stay for dinner, You guys can go hang out in Yo's room!" She said before shooing us off to his room.

I stood in his room just lost in thoughts, overthinking the he's had a lot of girlfriends. You stood there in silence until you felt a hand on your back, rubbing small circles.

"If your worried about what my mom said, don't be. She claims all the girls I bring home are my girlfriends. My best friend, my work partners, and the neighbor." He sighed hoping to call his girlfriends nerves, it didn't.

"Look Mr.Playboy, I'm hopefully the only girl you've brought home since the provisional license exam. I better be the only one that you give attention when no ones looking! I better be the only one that gets to go Mrs. Yo Shindo! You slammed him up against the wall, enraged, horny, and jealous.

He laughed, you two had been dating for 8 months now and you already wanted his last name.

"We have 30 minutes before the katsudon is finished, soooooooo wanna 'play video games'." He smirked and locked his door turned off his light, before getting pounced on by his tiny girlfriend.