💔Are you kidding me!?💔II (His POV)

💕Y/N💕
Meet me at the park tomorrow at 15:00 pm(3:00 pm).

O-Okay, I'm sorry.

What does she want to talk about? I fell asleep thinking about Y/N.

~The next day at 15:00~

I walked into the park to see her h/c being swept by the wind and in her hands was my favorite hoodie.

"Why..." she said gripping the cloth in her hands.

"Y/N, i never saw you anymore. You stopped texting me all the time and we drifted, I thought Tatami would make me feel better. I got blinded by something that I thought was real. Y/N I love you and my mistake costed you. I'm sorr-"

"Yo." She said my first my name. "I loved you, I can't be with you if I can't trust you. I'm sorry." She handed me my hoodie, our hands brushed each other.

I got a sudden chill so I looked around and class 1A was scattered around the park, watching us like hawks.

"Um?" "They insisted on coming." "Oh, not creepy at all- wait why does that one have a sword."

Her laugh rang through the air, oh how I missed that laugh. I felt her hand grab mine, she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Bye Shindo." She said walking away. I wanted to chase after her. But would she reject me? I can't just let her go.

"Y/N! WAIT!"

Authors note
I have had major writers block so I'm sorry if it's bad, I haven't even updated my other stories. 😅😅😅😅