💔I'm Not Gonna Be Your Second Option💔 (Shindo Route)

Shindo watched as Y/N and Bakugo flirted with each other and kiss in front of him. Tatami and Shindo have been fighting about Y/N, the way he has been moping around and depressed about Bakugo and her's relationship. That all leads up to the present, Shindo stood in front of an enraged Katsuki Bakugo. Both of them in a fighting stance ready to kill one another, Shindo only wanted Y/N to himself while Bakugo wanted to protect his girlfriend. Y/N watched as the two of them stood in front of each other, growing more angry at each other. Bakugo made the first move by sending a blast towards him, Shindo didn't move as the blast hurriedly approached him. If shindo didn't move he would die for sure.

but he just stood there flames and smoke filling his senses. He loved you, he knew it but he couldn't stand the thought of losing you. So he did a brand new special move by making the ground break only underneath him so he could dig a hole to lie in until the explosion was over. He stood up once the flames had dissipated and charged at Bakugo, The already broken ground crumbling more with every step Shindo takes.

"I should have chosen Y/N before you got your disgusting hands all over her!"  He screamed enraged by Bakugo's antics with the girl he harbored feelings for. Screaming he grabbed Bakugo's arm, mid explosion, activating his quirk and breaking his arm.

"WELL IF I HADN'T OF FELT SORRY FOR THE BITCH, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO TREAT HER BETTER NOW WOULD I!?" Bakugo retorted.

Y/N's world seemed to just stop, Bakugo didn't love her? She felt her heart shatter for a second time this week, falling to her knees, she started to sob. Shindo heard the girls sobs and got distracted, which allowed Bakugo to land the final blow; a right hook. Shindo's last view was of Y/N running towards him with concern on her face.

He awoke in recovery girls room, with bandages everywhere, with a IV going into his hand. He looked around and saw a H/C girl asleep by his bed, her hand gently holding his own. Her E/C eyes opened at the slightest movement, her hand lightly squeezing his own.

"Your awake, She said it might take another hour or two." Y/N said grabbing the water beside his bed so he could hydrate more then the IV was giving him. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Very little, but yes and it look like I've won." He smiled.

"But you got knocked out, how did you win?" She asked.

He pushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her, "Because I have you." He smiled.

Y/N began to blush and smile. "That you do."

A/N

PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT MEEEEEEEE

I KNOW IVE TAKEN FOREVER TO UPDATE!!!!! (And to be honest I believe you guys can yell at me but Bakugo's route should be out sooooon!!!!