"F#@k You" Yo shindo x Reader (part 4)

Hello my lovely's, I hope you slept well, drink water and eat something.

Here's part 4 of Enemies to lovers

Warning: angry kissing?, strong language, and arguing.

|~|••••••••••••••<(*''*)>••••••••••••••|~|

Previously

"I'll be fine Tatami, don't worry about me." You said, almost chocking out a sob.

There was some shuffling infront of you and clothes rustling. When she didn't answer you, you looked up but were immediately taken back when your eyes locked on Shindo. He sighed before reaching a hand out towards your face, his hand gently swept away a couple of tears.

"I'm sorry."

|~|••••••••••••••<(*''*)>••••••••••••••|~|

Shindo's hand gently rubbed your face after wiping the tears away.  His face was soft and different from his usual good boy or narcissistic side, it was actually breathtaking. You blinked and your eyes widened, did he just apologize?

"What?"

"I said I was sorry, I was being...insensitive and rude so now I'm apologizing to you." He tilted his head and gazed at your puzzled face, it was a site he didn't like seeing. He sighed softly before stroking your cheek. "I'm sorry for being a dick [First Name] I just suck at communicating my feelings and I guess instead of admitting my feelings toward you, I took out anger on you and...just sucked." He admitted as he stared at your now shocked face.

"I-I-uh...what am I supposed to say to you? You have been mean to me and overall made me hate you!" You shouted, your eyebrows furrowing. "You're just lying to me anyways, this is another one of your sick ways of pissing me off or bullying me-"

He pressed his lips to yours, shutting you up. He gently pulled away, but before he could open his mouth you grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and pulled him in for another kiss. He froze up anf stared at your closed eyes. You brought your hand up and placed your thumb under his bottom lip and gently pulled it down giving you enough space for an open mouthed kiss. He finally registered what was happening after your lips locked together. He tilted his head and pressed further into you, falling from his crouched position to a position on his knees. One of your hands moved to the back of his head and the other to his chest while his hands held your face. He gently pulled away to look at your flustered face.

"[First Name] I-"

"Don't. Just kiss me Shindo."

He didn't waste another second he tilted his head the other way and kissed you again. His tongue experimentally swiped your bottom lip as a warning before it gently moved into your mouth. Your tongue met it and gently rubbed against his as you gently sucked on his tongue. Shindo's eyebrows furrowed, you were so good at kissing that somehow made him jealous. He moved his tongue back to his own cavern and bit your bottom lip before pulling it gently. You moaned softly. He looked at your face, he could get used to that beautiful face of yours. You opened your eyes and stared him in the eyes. You two sat there in silence gasping softly from your little session. He leaned back down and pressed a soft kiss against your swollen lips.