Melting 💙

Once you had got separated from your classmates during the provisional license exam.

"His quirk is so strong!" I said looking around for someone from my class. I'm basically a walking target, I need to find my class! I hear a small whistle come from directly behind me.

"Your costume is exposing a lot of skin, your practically naked." A voice says. I turned around to be faced with the boy who had separated me from my class with a couple of his classmates.

"Damn~ your kinda hot! How about we get together after this~ but when I take you out, no hard feelings?" One of the boys said stalking towards me ball in hand.

What's his quirk! I can't do anything without knowing!

He stopped. "Wait a minute! Your Y/N L/N! You placed 1st in UA sports festival." He smirked and stood there.

"You beat that blonde kid, without really doing anything. Damn you UA kids are so weak!" Another one of them said.

Rage...that's what I feel! I felt my hands catch fire and my feet lift off the ground with wind, a sort of tornado forming under them.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yell.

Before I know it all the boulders and destroyed ground were in the air. I used my earth quirk to lift them. For the first time I used three different powers at the same time. I was so mad that adrenaline was pushing me forward. I throw the smaller rock at them and made sure they couldn't get out, making a fire ring. Because I moved the rocks, my classmates could see me finally being able to group together again, well you know the ones that didn't leave the area.

"H-hey calm down! Are you trying to kill us!" The boy who separated me from my class finally speaks up.

"We are not weak! We are strong and I believe in them! We will prevail!" I scream as I threw my balls hitting one person's target the other two got away and left thats loud mouthed student who I just got out and the earthquake boy.

I landed and walked towards the boy. I was about to hit his last target when he looked me dead in the eyes, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't look away, he looked helpless, it's like he can't move?! I 'tch' and walked away. Leaving to go get another person.

~Time skip to after the exam~

"Y/N!" Deku yells and walks towards me.

"You were so cool! You used three types of your quirk! It was nice of what you said about our class." He smiled, I waved my hands in embarrassment.

"It's nothing, you guys are really strong and it made me so mad that someone was saying bad stuff about my friends." I said smiling.

"Hey." a deepish voice from behind me says.

I turn around to see the boy who was talking down about my class.

"Listen here, your pretty strong. I can see that your sensitive and that you like your friends but why don't you hang out with some real hero's." He says smirking while ignoring Deku.

Something must have snapped because on moment I was punching him straight into his jaw, the other I was being held back by Aizawa.

"What the Fuck-" he screamed before I interrupted him.

"You'll never be a hero! Not if you can't treat others with respect." I spat out.

My classmates all gasp, surprised that short little innocent Y/N could be so violent.

~2 days later~

"L/N?" A student pokes her head in the classroom and looks around for me.

"Yes?" I said walking over to the door.

"Can you please go to the gate, there's a boy who keeps on asking for you." She says before leaving.

Who is it? I don't recall any boys that would want to see me.
I walked down to the gate and see Earthquake boy.

"Earthquake?" I say.

He twitches at the name and looks at me, before smiling.

"My names Yo Shindo. I'm a second year at KetsuButsu." He said offering his hand.

"Y/N L/N, First year at UA." I take his hand.

"Wanna hang out?" He asks plainly.

"Well I have nothing better to do than homework, so I guess I can!" I said smiling, on edge.

We walk in a awkward silence, we arrived to a small cafe. He opens the door for me, I smile to thank him. We both ended up getting strawberry shakes.

"Sooooooooo-" he says walking towards a table in the corner.

"What's your quirk?"

"Element."

"Fire, water, air, and earth?"

"Yes"

"Like In avatar!" He smiled.

"Yes. Just like avatar." I sighed. "What's your quirk?"

"Oh, Vibration." He says grabbing my hand to show me a small vibration, that tickled.

After that we talked for 2 hours, until it started getting dark. He walked me back to UA.

"See ya later then." He said waving and walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled as I ran over to him. "Can We do this again?"