❤️He turned into a what?❤️

"Can Mrs. LN please come to the office." Midnights voice sang through the speakers.

You look towards Aizawa, who looks annoyed. You slowly got up and walked to the door, Then the intercom goes off again.

"Mrs. L/N, please-" Midnight says but get interrupted. "Y/N, it's Shindo, please hurry!" A frantic Voice says.

You take off running, what did your boyfriend get into this time. That was until you saw Mrs. Joke and her whole class, they all were pacing and trying to call down some kid that was screaming and throwing a tantrum. You looked at Mrs. Joke weirdly before realizing, the kid..........was Yo. The boy looked at you and his face instantly lit up, he ran towards you and hugged your legs.

"W-wha- WHY THE HELL IS MY BOYFRIEND A TODDLER?" You yelled at the group of students and the teacher.

"He may have got hit with one of the students quirks, his parents are out of town and his Nana just said no." Tatami says, fiddling with her skirt.

"And-Well-We can't get him to stop crying, he doesn't even remember anyone. Buuuuuuut we thought, 'hey maybe his girl could cheer him up!'. Looks like out intuition was correct!" Itejiro says smiling nervously.

"So were dumping him with you- have fun!" Mrs. Joke slowly backs up. "MAKE A RUN FOR IT!" She ushers her students out of UA, leaving you responsible of mini Yo.

"Looks like your stuck with me, little guy." You sighed before picking him up and putting him on your hip. "Yo, do you know how old you are?" You asked as you walk back to your classroom.

"I'm three" he held up 2 fingers.

"Oh three years old." You said as you finally approach class 1A. "Here we go." You sighed as you slowly opened the door.

Everyone moves their head towards the door, only to see the itty bitty child in your arms. Almost everyone's jaws dropped, surprised to see a child. Aizawa quickly made everyone stop, before gesturing you to sit down. You tried to put the little nugget down for one second, but he has other plans. The second his feet touch the ground, he screams on the top of his lungs causing everyone to cover their ears.

"YO! Stop screaming!" You pick the boy back up, only for him to sob right into your chest.

All the girl's Aw, at his cute actions.

"It's gonna be a long day."

...

"Y/N! Come on I wanna go to the play ground." Yo pulled on your hand as you were trying to chill on the couch.

"Yo! I said give me a minute! You didn't even finish your sandwich, that you begged me to make you." You cried out, not wanting to get up.

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!" He screamed for the tenth time today.

"Ugh, eat your sandwich and I'll have the girls take you to the park!" You said rubbing your temples.

"Okay!" He ran over to his sandwich and started eating it.

"Tsu, Ochoko, Momo, do you guys mind taking the little Angel to the park! So I can take a shower." They all agreed.

...

"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU LOSE HIM!?" You screamed.

You ran out of your room, still with a towel wrapped around you. You ran down to the stairs and down to common room, snatching Bakugo's hoodie of of his body, leaving him shirtles, and tossing it on. Picking up someone's pants that were on the floor, not even caring if they we're dirty at the moment. (Why were there pants on the floor. Don't asked me😅) You ran out the doors to the park only to find the whole place destroyed.

"That's definitely Yo's quirk!" You said, running around the rubble.

Your quirk was useless for helping you to find people, definitely unable to be a rescue hero. You heard extremely loud sobbing, you immediately knew that was yours when he screamed. You ran in the direction to find him, sitting on his knees on a rock.

"Y-Y/N," he choked out, before getting up and running to you. "I was so scared!" He cried into my chest again.

"It's okay" you pet his head, before walking off the rubbing and using your earth quirk to replenish the ground.

On your way back to the school, he finally fell asleep. Throwing your shoe at Bakugo, who was extremely pissed at you and was yelling. Trying not to wake the sleeping Devil in your hands, you carefully put him on your bed. You went into your bathroom, changed, then got into bed. You fell asleep as the boy climbed up onto your stomach and laid there.

...

"Heavy...." you muttered out.

Your eyes fluttered open to see your full sized boyfriend, laying on you.....N.A.K.E.D. You screamed.

"Owww, Y/N. Stop screaming." Yo said snuggling closer.

"PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!" You screamed, causing the boy to wince and get up.

He stood up, literally not caring if you saw him naked or not.

"Y/N? Your staring." He laughed, picking up his hoodie and sweat pants, that you stole from him, off the floor to put on.

Oh yeah, the pants that were in the common room, they were Yo's😏.