💕Are You Kidding me!?💕III (his POV) *optional*

"Y/N! WAIT!"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back towards me. She looked at me with a surprised look as she bumped into my chest.

"Y/N I'm so sorry."

"please, I messed up! But, I need you. I need you more then I thought." I quickly fumbled with the velvet box in my pocket, getting down on one knee. I pulled the box out, popped it open "Please stay with me, please be mine again.".

She quickly blushed and put her hands over mine with the shining ring. She looked around and her classmates stood there all surprised, Bakugo was being held back by Kirishima and Denki.

"Yo, were still in high school-"

"I know, I know... as soon as I graduate, I'll get an apartment, I'll get a job while working as a hero! I'll get two-"

I was interrupted by a familiar feeling, a pair of warm lips on mine. The kiss lasted for a few seconds, but she pulled away, leaving a cold feeling on my lips.

"You had me at wait." She smiles and hugged me.

I scooped up my girlfriend in my arms, squeezing her to death. We then heard a sniffle, in sync we both turned our heads towards the sound. Only to see all the girls in tears, but Uraraka who seems to be upset about Izuku not asking her to marry him like that.

"When are you gonna ask me Deku!" She attacked him, everyone heard him yelp as he gets tackled to the ground.

"So, are we back together?"

"Yes!"

THE END