"F#@k You" Yo Shindo x reader (special side story)

Hello lovely's! I decided to do a little something special with this mini series. Welcome to HIS POV. I feel like this might bring to story more together if we can see his thoughts and actions through his eyes.

WARNINGS: Arguing, strong language, complicated feelings, anxiety, depression, guilt, and angry kissing?

|~|••••••••••••••<(*''*)>••••••••••••••|~|
Day of the exam.

They started to load off the bus, slowly. Like agonizingly slow. Shindo groaned and mentally cursed himself for sitting in the back, but what he found worse was that I got stuck behind [First name].

'I can't stand her. She is just.... What's the word for her? What would you call someone who's eyes shine every time they gets full marks on a test. Someone who enjoys small things like making origami. Someone that smiles once and it feels like the whole world just stops. Someone who was too kind for their own good.'

The boy was ripped out of his thoughts when he heard a small yelp. [First Name] was falling forward on the last bus step. He instantly reacted by grabbing her and pulling her back into his chest.

""Jesus [First Name], Watch where you're going would ya! This is the second time today you've tried to kiss the floor." He said and let go of her.

She just looked up at him apologetically.

'God the way she's looking at me.'

He shook his head and pushed past her to get off the bus, ignoring her.

'I can't believe I got embarrassed by her looking at me.'

|~|••••••••••••••<(*''*)>••••••••••••••|~|
Day of the exam: shindo pulling you away from class 1A

After he set the bar with UA and walked away confident about his plans to ambush the UA students, one of his friends tap him on the shoulder.

"Uh Shindo, [First Name]'s still talking to them."

He turns around to look at her, sure as hell she was still standing there and....bowing to them?

'Oh for fucks sake [First Name]! Now you won't do the ambush!'

"You guys really are amazing."

He quickly ran over and pulled her up by her arm, she turned towards him. Her eyes were wide with surprise along with her facial features.

'Her face is always filled with some type of emotion, I wonder what other emotions her face can make.'

He leaned down and whispered into her ear without thinking. The dominating tone in his voice just slipped out as he whispered to her.

"What the fuck are you doing [First Name]?"

He watched her shiver slightly and look back at him, her face completely changed. She was flustered and slowly turning red by the second. Her mouth was hung open.

"S-Shindo-"

"Nevermind, let's go [First Name]."

He turned and pulled her completely away from UA, pushing her over to her best friend. He looked down at his hand that he used to pull her over. Her flustered face popped back into his mind.