💔Im not gonna be your second option💔

~You and Bakugo kiss~

You ran into the common room playing hide-and-go-seek with Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, and Mineta. You see Shindo and Tatami sitting so close together, you knew Shindo only saw you as a friend, but it hurt worse knowing that you were in love with him. You felt your eyes start to sting as small streams of tears fall down your face, you felt someone's hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N, I found you- woah are you okay?" Denki said trying to figure out why you were crying.

Denki asking if I was okay alerted the two people sitting on the couch, they both turned around. Shindo immediately got up, Walked towards you, giving you a concerned look.

"Y/N are you okay, what happe- wait come back!" You had ran away from him, from everyone, you could hear him running after me, of course I was faster then him.

My quirk was super enhanced physical abilities, but that just means I'm twice as emotional, I can't handle a little bit of pain so periods suck.

"Go awaaaaaaay!" I cried out, getting to the elevator first.

I kept on pressing the door close button but it was going so slow and he was gaining on me. The second he was there the door closed, he pressed the button again, making the elevator stay and open up again. He walked in and kept on asking questions, I ignored him by putting my hands over my ears and crying more. I saw him sigh, before ripping my hands off my ears, grabbing me by the wrist and pinning me against the elevator wall. He pressed the panic button so the elevator stopped.

"What's wrong Y/N? Why are you crying? Who did this?" He asked a million questions.

"You and Tatami, are you two dating?" You asked looking him directly in the eye.

"Yeah, why?" He said letting go of my wrist.

"Then there's nothing we can talk about." You pressed the panic button to turn it off and went up to your room. The sound of your door slamming, echoing through the whole dormitory.
.
.
.
3 days later
.
.
.

"Y/N?" Aizawa's voice rang through the air.

"GO AWAY!" You cried more into your pillow.

"Y/N, this is Aizawa, you wanna talk about why you haven't been in class for days now." Aizawa was only answered with your loud sobs. "Y/N I'm coming in." His voice was filled with concern.

Aizawa entered your room looking around with disgust, you had tissues every where and your clothes spread out across your floor. He walked over to your nest of blankets on your bed. He patted your back before sitting down next to you.

"I hate feelings...." you cried out sobbing slightly more. "Why am I always everyone's second choice.....No matter how much I change myself, I always end up being used or someone's last resort. Why can't I ever be someone's choice. I want compliments, love, compassion, to be held, kissed, and to not rant to my teacher." You sobbed out, Aizawa steadily rubbing your back.

"Oh Y/N, You are loved. Your classmates made this for you." He handed you a card, obviously made by the girls.

You opened it and saw that everyone, including Bakugo signed it. Bakugo left his Phone number and even asked you to lunch.
.
.
.
Hey let a real man take you out on a date. DAMN I SOUND LIKE SHITTY HAIR, but let's have lunch sometime, heres my number xxx-xxx-xxxx - Katsuki
.
.
.
You smiled to Aizawa and got up, you walked into the living room. All the girls turned towards you, all of them smiled and gave you a bone crushing hug. Bakugo looked at you before blushing and scratching the back of his neck. Shindo was staring at you, his eyebrows furrowed. He should have never let you go, then maybe what you were about to do next wouldn't have bothered him so bad.

"Hey Bakugo~?" You purred out, walking towards him.

"Fuck off-mphhhffff" you interrupted him by grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and kissing him.

You pulled away. "I'm looking forward to that date~" you smiled and walked away towards the girls.

You moved on from Shindo, you can't morn over a guy who didn't want you. Bakugo wants you, he is your glue to mend your broken heart. You looked towards Shindo, he was pissed, angrily glaring at Bakugo. Bakugo made it worse.

"Call me Katsuki." He smirked out.

"Okay Katsuki~" you smirked back, glancing at Shindo who's now boiling with rage.