Crazy

Crazy insane or insane crazy? When I say "Hussein", you say: "Shady".
My views ain't changed, still inhumane, wait. Arraigned two days late, the date's today, hang me!

I don't why I thought that checking out "The Eminem Show" the night I left Marshall's room would've been a good idea. I mean, it wasn't just about sleep because my tiredness got a hold of me right after listening to the album, and I had a pretty good amount of rest. It's just it really got me thinking about things and Marshall in general. In addition to everything that happened on his balcony.

I didn't notice how I started liking Eminem's music more and more. I guess I could say I was studying Marshall through it, finding out things about him that usually make you uncomfortable to ask and the further I was down that road, the better I could understand his character. Maybe, that's why I was replaying "The Eminem Show" on my pocket CD player for the second time before the party: I just couldn't get enough of him in my thoughts.

The party was supposed to start pretty late that evening. But we didn't have much planned so while Marshall and Fifty were busy attending the studio, Teala took me sightseeing, and the first half of the day we spent in a pretty fun way.

I have to say that I felt kind of out of place because Marshall and I didn't have a chance to see each other before the party. After the whole "What if I am jealous?" thing, I didn't know how to act around him and the fact that I could've faced him only late at night with so many people around got me feeling nervous the whole day.

Royce and Denaun arrived in the morning but we didn't see each other too because they needed some rest after the flight and I was out with Teala. But, knowing about their presence at the party was a huge relief and I had to admit I actually missed those fools. Apparently, 50 Cent's party had to be a big deal for real because they wouldn't have shut up about it on the phone as well.

With that being said, that evening I was sitting on the old-fashioned couch in my hotel room all dressed-up, waiting for the clock to show me the numbers I was waiting for and feeling my heart fluttering from the anticipation. The one thing that I couldn't figure out was why I felt so nervous before that party. It got to the point where it was almost ridiculous.

Oh, foolish girl, of course, it was because of Marshall. He basically said he was jealous and it couldn't be true, it just couldn't be. From all of the things in the world, it was the last one that I could've expected. Still, the thought of it, the glance of his blue eyes that minute kept popping in my mind for who knows what time that day, sending a pleasant sensation inside me. Oh Lord, I was screwed.

I stood up, sighing heavily, and walked to the mirror. The dress Teala picked for me wasn't that fancy but it looked fine on me without being too tight, the silver fabric making my eyes sparkle in the reflection. I didn't curl my hair, it had its natural waves to it, brushing my shoulders gently, and the heels on my feet were adding just a little bit of grace and danger to the whole look. It was all me, nothing completely changed. All it did, as Teala said, was maximizing my assets.

I turned around to look at the back of the dress which was all bare. I smiled softly, suddenly realizing that it actually looked very good in the mirror, and thanked Teala for her help in my mind once more. Applying the lipstick a moment after, I looked at the clock to find the numbers I'd been waiting for. Now it was really time to go.

The party had to be on the first floor of the hotel in an area that was more like a club. It had a huge dance floor with booths and tables around. Looking up, you could see a few floors with balconies above it, making the ceiling as high as the sky and giving you a feeling of your insignificance in that gorgeous place full of people. The lights were already off when I walked in, hitting my eyes with the bright light of moving spotlights and making me shiver with the loud sound of the music. Raising my head to meet with some glances on the balconies and feeling the atmosphere of alcohol and weed, I thought that Teala didn't lie: 50 Cent knew how to make a big party.