"I love you so much, Mrs. Stark." Tony said as he broke the kiss.

"I love you more, Mr. Stark." I said as I grabbed his hand and intertwined it with me. The both of us walked to the reception area for the party. Just then, we heard the Emcee started to introduced me and Tony.

"Everyone, let's give it up for our newly weds! Mr. and Mrs. Tony Stark!!" The emcee cheered. Then, the guests began to cheer while clapping and some of them, especially Rhodey started whistling. Me and Tony just smiled big at them and the both of us walked towards the front of our table and we looked at our guests. Tony put his arm around me. Just then, we heard a glass clanking. 

"Kiss...Kiss...Kiss..." They all cheered. Me and Tony looked at each other. He leaned down and we kissed. I held his cheeks in my hands and he dipped me while we kissed. I put my arms around his neck and smiles at the kiss. The guests started roaring of cheers again at how Tony kissed me. He slowly brought me on my feet and we slowly broke the kiss. I smiled at him and saw him smirking at me. I saw lipstick stain on his lips. I went to wipe the mark off of his lips and he even removed some. After that, he kissed my head and I smiled big. The photographer went to us and he took us a couple of pictures. 

"Why don't we let our newly weds to take a seat on their throne before we eat dinner, knowing that everyone is pretty much hungry. Are you guys hungry?" The emcee spoke as Tony and I make our way to our chair. The guests cheered yes in response to the emcee's question. Tony pulled my chair and I sat on it and he pushed the chair near the table and he sat beside me. I looked at my right and saw Nat and beside her is Steve. I looked at Tony's left and saw Rhodey and Happy. I intertwined me and Tony's hand and I put my head on Tony's shoulder and just sighed.

"Foods will be served, everyone. So sit tight and enjoy your delicious dinner." The emcee added. 

"What do you feel?" I heard Tony asked me.

"I'm fine babe. I'm very happy." I said as I looked at him.

"Good. I'm happy too, knowing my wife is also happy." He said and he kissed my forehead and I giggled. 

"I just find it so endearing, you calling me your wife." I said and he chuckled.

"Well, you are my wife." He said and we both smiled. 

"Congratulations to the both of you." We heard Rhodey spoke near us. Me and Tony looked at him and we both smiled big.

"Thanks Rhodey." I said.

"Yeah, thanks buddy." Tony said as he clasped his hand on Rhodey's shoulder. 

"How does it feel to be married to this idiot?" Rhodey asked me. I just chuckled at what he called Tony.

"Surprisingly good." I said. Tony looked at me with a fake hurt.

"How could you?..." Tony said as he faked a gasp and have his hand on his chest. I laughed at him and I looked at Rhodey.

"It's exciting." I said to Rhodey.

"Well man, don't mess this up." Rhodey said as he clasped Tony's shoulder. Then, our food arrived. Me and Tony began to eat our food. But, I only ate half of my platter. I sat back on my chair and I saw Tony looked back at me and he raised his eyebrow at me. 

"What happened? Are you okay?" Tony asked me.

"Yeah. I'm just not in the mood to eat." I replied. 

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" He asked me again in a serious concerned voice as he held my hand in his.

"I'm sure, babe. And if I am, I'll tell you immediately." I said and he just kissed my hand and he continued eating with one hand, while his other hand is intertwined with mine. 

~After dinner~

Just then, we saw Natasha stood up and she clanked her fork in her glass and began to raise her glass as she looked at us. 

"A toast for our newly weds. Y/N and Tony, we wished that you guys build a more stronger foundation of love, courage and trust for each other. I hope that this doesn't stop. This is just a beginning of your relationship as a married couple. I know that there's always a bump on the road, but remember that you have each other for trust and a support system. Tony, take care of our girl, okay?" Nat told Tony and we just chuckled. I looked at Tony and he winked at me. He kissed my head and I leaned my back on his chest. 

"Y/N.." Nat called me. I looked at her and our eyebrows rise. "You're doing a good job taming Tony." She said and the crowd just laughed at her. I laughed at her and I sat properly and looked at Tony and I winked at him. He chuckled and he shook his head. 

"A toast for our newly weds!" Nat said and she sat on her chair. I went near her and hugged her.

"Ah...ahem.." We heard Rhodey as he stood up and I chuckled at him.

"Me, Tony and Y/N met during our college time. First, I thought that the two of them were in a relationship. But, they weren't. Y/N went to a different college, for her third and fourth year since her parents' complications. The three of us were the MIT's most tactical and brilliant trio. I know right. Y/N, you never heard of this story before." That caught my attention. I looked at him confusingly and he added.

"Tony got depressed when you left MIT. Boston and New York was quite a distance. On our third year college, he started to be a drinker and party guy. Then, he lost his parents. That was the only time I saw him as a downer. I tried everything to calm him and be with him, but he's still the same. The only time he built a courage was when you entered his house after you heard about the accident of his parents. He looked up at you and he smiled and there were sparks of hope flashed through his face." Rhodey said. I looked at Tony and he looked at me and showed a hurt smile. I put my hand on top of our intertwined hand and he put another hand on top and squeezed it. 

"So, I thank you Y/N for making my best friend happy. It's because of you, he thinks straight, he have something to look up for every tomorrow of his life. Everyone, grabbed your glasses please." Rhodey began. I grabbed my wine glass and so does Tony. We raised our glasses up and we looked at Rhodes.

"A toast for a new beginning and a new journey in Y/N and Tony's marriage. Here's for Tony and Y/N! Cheers everyone..." Rhodes ended his speech. Me and Tony clanked our glasses and we took a sip of the beverage. Everyone took a sip of their drink.