Chapter 30

The Apocalypse

Y/n POV

I was carefully walking down the stairs with everybody else.

"Yo bouncy tree. Do you see anything?" Sakura whisper-yelled.

Tzuyu whipped her neck around and glared before turning back to the stairway.

"Yeah. Some zombies are heading up towards us. Strangely, they appear to be the only ones left on this staircase." Tzuyu said.

I wrapped my arms around her and peeked over her shoulder.

I saw several zombies heading our way.

There's about.......16 zombies? I thought.

Oof. I don't really like that number. A voice said in my head.

Wh-Who's there?! I thought.

You don't remember me? Tch. We spoke when you were literally dying in that last building. The voice said.

............oh yeah! I remember you now. How are you doing? I thought smiling.

Oh I'm doing fine. Perfectly fine......but what about you? You don't seem to be in such good shape judging by the fact that your body feels very weak right now. The voice said.

I know. I thought sighing internally. I should have eaten more gran-wait! How do you know how my body feels like?

Because.....uhh....well I don't know how to say this without sounding weird but.......well. I 'll tell you later. All you need to know is my name is Hoonie. The voice said. 

Hmmmm.....Hoonie? That's a weird name. Well, I still don't trust you completely though. Where's the other guy now that I think about it. I thought.

Asleep for now. While we're talking about sleeping, you should worry about your surroundings. The voice said.

Surroundings? I thought.

Nice talking to you but you need to stop talking to me and start looking around you. The voice said.

What do you mea- I thought before I heard a snapping sound and saw that I was nuzzling my face in Tzuyu's neck while making quiet purring sounds.

What the-! She's so warm and fluffy though. I thought dreamily and hugged her tighter before I mentally snapped myself back into place and stopped what I was doing.

"Ummm.....Y-Y/n? I don't dislike what you're doing right now but can you do it when we're a bit safer?" Tzuyu whispered to me with her face completely red.

I looked around to see the others staring at us with weird look.

Well, except three other people who were glaring at Tzuyu.

I looked down, blushing from embarrassment, before I stepped back causing Tzuyu to have a slight disappointed look on her face.

"T-The zombies are several stories down so we need to get ready." Tzuyu whisper-yelled at us with her face still red.

Mina aimed her SMG at the stairs and stepped back slightly nodding at Tzuyu.

The others got ready to defend Mina and Tzuyu.

I stepped besides Tzuyu and signed, 'Sorry for earlier.'

"It's fine. I-I kind of liked it." Tzuyu said her voice trailing off towards the end.

I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs-up before I got out Mina's glass knife and got ready to kill any zombie that dared attack us.

Nayeon walked up to me and gave me a peck on the lips before running away.

What the fudge was that? I thought touching my lips.

Nayeon smirked at the other three girls who glared at her.

You snooze you lose. She mouthed.

"They're coming guys." Sakura said to us causing Jeongyeon to wriggle her eyebrows and the rest of us to sigh.

I quickly gathered myself before holding my knife in front of me.

I heard the sound of footsteps and a zombie appeared from the stairs in front of us where a spray of bullets slammed into it.

It staggered briefly before falling to the ground. About 5 more appeared where Mina's bullets and Tzuyu's arrows made quick work of them.

10 more. I thought and gripped Mina's knife tightly.

The other 10 appeared all at once all screeching loudly, with one managing to survive Mina's SMG and dodge Tzuyu's arrow and charge straight at me.

Eew. Straight. I thought before I crouched down and twirled around tripping the zombie.

I quickly grabbed its head and stabbed the glass knife directly into the back of its neck. 

It gave out a small screech before it stopped moving. 

I saw Nayeon slam her bat into a zombie's face and Sakura slam her axe into its neck killing it.

The others also killed the remaining zombies quickly.

That was easy.....too easy. I thought.

"That was way too easy." Jeongyeon said looking at the dead zombies.

"I agree. Even Y/n seemed to have no trouble taking them down." Sakura said making me glare at her.

"T-They seemed t-to be al-already injured." Mina said.

"They came from the bottom steps so it looks like they must have fallen from the windows and landed on some very sharp things." Tzuyu said retrieving her arrows.

"Which means....." Yuna said.

".....that there are others still fighting within this building! Or at least they were." Nayeon exclaimed.

"That would explain why there's so little zombies in the stairway. They're all inside the building." Jeongyeon said.

'So does that mean........that Chaeyoung and Sana could still be alive.' I signed excitedly.

Jeongyeon nodded and said, "Yeah. That could mean they're still alive."

"Or dead." Sakura said. "We don't know when these injuries occurred."

We all sat in silence.

I hope they're not dead. I thought tearing up a little.

Meanwhile

Sana POV

This is really really bad. I thought.

We were really cornered now. All those zombies looking at us with hungry looks and open mouths.

How did we get out of the situation earlier? Well, the emergency alarm system triggered and managed to make a good enough distraction that we could escape.

Now those hungry zombies were closing in on us while we had nowhere else to run.

At least now I know how Y/n feels when I'm alone with her. I thought smirking.

Please whoever might be listening. If Y/n saves me and Chaeyoung right now I will do her so hard that she won't be able to think from the pleasure and she won't be able to walk for weeks. I thought sending a quick prayer.

The horde kept shambling forward and Chaeyoung raised her fists in front of her determingly while I held up my bag and got ready to smash some zombies' face in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys. Been a little bit busy being lazy and unproductive. I hope this chapter is good enough for now.

I hope you liked it. I honestly feel like the quality of the chapters is decreasing.

Anyway, see you next chapter!!!!!!