Chapter 29

The Apocalypse

Tzuyu POV

"Go go go." Sakura said.

I let loose an arrow and it hit the zombie that was the closest to us.

It stopped screeching and fell down motionless knocking over some other zombies.

I quickly nocked another arrow and shot it at another zombie killing it as well.

Rest in peace. I thought to myself as my arrow hit another zombie killing them as well.

The others rushed forward and pushed the zombies causing them fall down the stairs with a screech.

They all started falling like dominoes.

"Quick grab the stuff." Sakura said and Jeongyeon rushed forward to grab the SMG.

Suddenly, the supposedly dead police officer lurched to life and lunged at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon gave a shout of surprise and attempted to jump away but the zombie quickly got on top of Jeongyeon and tried to bite her.

"What the fudge man? I'm a top!!! Get off me. These breasts are only Y/n's!!" Jeongyeon said holding back the zombie.

What the fudge? But my breasts are Y/n's too. I thought glancing at Y/n who was blushing.

Sakura and Yuna ran up to the zombie and managed to pull it off Jeongyeon but it suddenly turned towards Sakura and was about to bite her when Mina ran forward with her sharpened piece of glass and stabbed the zombie in the face and forced its head backwards.

It screeched and attempted to lunge at Mina but she danced away pulling her makeshift knife out of the zombie's face.

This allowed Sakura enough time to raise her axe and smash its handle into the zombie's face.

The zombie lurched backwards and Sakura managed to wriggle free of its grasp.

Then Yuna hit it in the face with a swing of her bat smashing its head into the wall.

It staggered forward where Sakura hit it with her axe forcing it onto the floor where she brought down two times in quick succession and killed the zombie.

We all panted looking at each other before we heard more screeching.

We all looked to see the zombies getting back onto their feet slowly and raising their hands at us.

"Quick. Someone get the guns and ammo off of him." Jeongyeon said and we all rushed towards it.

I quickly pulled my arrows out of the zombies that I shot.

"Fudge. I lost one of the arrowheads." I said putting the now useless arrow into my quiver.

I quickly nocked an arrow and shot one of the zombies that were running towards us killing it.

Y/n grabbed the SMG and examined it with an unreadable expression.

Sakura grabbed the extra revolver off of the guard. 

"Y/n!!" I shouted. "Give it to Mina."

Y/n looked up in surprise before nodding and handing it to Mina, grabbing Mina's makeshift knife.

Mina turned the safety off and carefully aimed the weapon at the zombies.

Mina POV

I took deep breaths and looked down the barrel at the approaching zombies. I counted more than twenty on these stairs alone not to mention how ever many more there were in this building.

It's been a while. I thought as my fingers got ready to pull the trigger.

It was like a movie or video games of sorts, everyone seemed to be moving in slow motion.

The zombies slowly moving towards us with their mouths opened, snarling and screeching along with staring at us with those dead eyes.

Tzuyu was carefully aiming her bow and letting loose an arrow at an approaching zombie.

Sakura and Jeongyeon were aiming with their revolvers, ready to shoot. Yuna, Lia, and Ryujin were getting ready to swing their bats at whatever zombies dared to get close.

Nayeon had grabbed a knife off the dead police officer and was ready to use that along with her bat.

Y/n was right next to me, her hair tied back in a ponytail exposing her soft milky ne-now's not the time for that Mina!!!

Though I'll certainly be doing her when I get the chance. I thought licking my lips.

I pulled the trigger.

Instantly, a torrent of bullets came spewing out of the gun that I carefully held in my hands.

I remembered the recoil and accounted for that while I was firing and aiming at the zombies. 

The first bullets slammed into the necks and faces of the zombies forcing the ones who didn't die backwards from the force of ten bullets slamming into them at once with more in the way.

After a while of firing, I managed to kill most of the zombies and injure the rest before I ran out of ammo.

Luckily this SMG had a suppressor but unfortunately the sound was still really loud. I thought.

"Woah. I never Mina was so skilled with a gun. Are you secretly an assassin?" Sakura said frowning at me.

"Hey enough of that." Tzuyu said. "Be useful for once small-breast and take care of those zombies."

"Why you-" Sakura said before Jeongyeon used her metal rod and smacked one of the zombies in the head sending them careening over the railing and down the stairs.

"This isn't over flat tree." Sakura saids before getting her axe out and sending its axehead into the neck of a nearby zombie.

Tzuyu let loose two arrows and finished the remaining zombies.

"You really did a number with that gun Mina." Jeongyeon said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Thanks. Otherwise one of us at least would have probably died."

I just nodded and looked down.

Y/n suddenly hugged me and looked at me reassuringly.

"T-Thanks Y/n." I whispered to her and kissed on the lips.

"Are you seriously doing this in front of me?" Jeongyeon said annoyed.

I just dropped the SMG and wrapped my arms around Y/n's head trapping her in them and making our kiss go deeper.

"Mina! Hey you little-! What about me?" Nayeon said coming up and Tzuyu came up too.

With Y/n

Help me. I'm under attack by lesbians! I thought when I felt a hand reach and grab my breast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. I've been out of it for the past hours but I'm fine now. I think.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. We're getting close to ending this arc and moving to the next one. 

Any ideas who or what you want to be the arc villain?

Anywayyyyyy! See you next chapter!!!!

With Sakura

I would call this rape but I think Y/n gave consent. I thought squinting at Y/n and her harem who were busy raining kisses all over Y/n's face.