Chapter 10

Surviving the Apocalypse

Y/n POV

I ran and ran until I came across a random door.

I threw it open and slammed it shut before retreating to a corner of the room and collapsing.

Voices and memories echoed throughout my mind and I squeezed my eyes shut as I saw my memories. The ones I buried.

My hands trembled and I started breathing harder as I saw myself. My younger self in a black cloak aiming a sniper rifle at someone.

"Don't. DON'T DO IT!!" I mentally yelled at my younger self but she seemed oblivious to my voice.

I sobbed as I saw myself pull the trigger.

"Y/n!!" A voice rang.

I ignored it and curled up, trying to get the memory out of my head. 

I saw my parents ignoring me as I came back from school with bruises from the bullies.

They ignored me once again when I came to them, managing to escape a rapist. 

"Y/n!!" A voice rang but it melded with my parent's voices as they scolded me for interrupting them. 

Please. Just stop. I thought shaking. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. PLEASE!!

Sakura POV

"Fudge." I said and tried to chase after her as she ran away but she quickly disappeared out of my sight.

"Y/n!!!" I shouted as I searched.

The others were close behind me as they helped me search.

"You! Twice!!" I yelled. "Go search over on that side of the building. I'll search down here."

"We'll search over there." Yuna, Ryujin, and Lia said.

I nodded and ran down a hallway.

Urgh. Y/n. You'd better not be doing anything stupid. I thought as I ran.

I was shocked at how Y/n had acted earlier.

She seemed so unhinged and vulnerable. Different from the strong and adorable her that she normally was.

Y/n had seemed so scared and that scared me as well. I had never seen her like that......

Which is why we have to find her now. I thought to myself.

"Y/n!!" I shouted and ran faster.

I turned a corner and saw Momo standing in front of a door with a pale face.

"Momo. What is i-" I asked before I saw what she was looking at.

Y/n was in the corner of the room curled up in a ball with her hands clasped together.

She was sobbing and moving her mouth as if speaking but no words came out.

She looks so small..... I thought before I shook my head.

"Momo. Don't just stand there! Let's go in." I said and Momo seemed to go out of her trance.

"R-Right." She stammered and threw the door open before rushing over to Y/n.

I was about to walk in until I heard footsteps and saw Mina and Tzuyu running up to me.

"Is Y/n in there?" They asked out of breath.

I nodded and we ran inside and knelt besides Y/n.

"Y/n." I said softly and hesitantly touched her arm.