Chapter 11

Surviving the Apocalypse

Y/n POV

I yawned and stretched my arms as I woke up. 

I gave out a long moan and stretched my arms a bit more before sitting up on the bed with my eyes half-closed and my hair frazzled. 

Well, I had a nice sleep last night. I thought sleepily. 

There was silence for a few moments before I moved to get out of my bed and discovered my legs were covered by a body and several more legs. 

Huh? I thought and looked beneath the covers to see Chaeyoung sleeping with her head on my stomach and her arms on my butt. 

Wait....butt? I thought and realized I was naked. 

And not just naked....... Hoonie grumbled. 

I looked and saw my body littered with hickeys. 

I looked around the bed and saw that Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were all sleeping around me.

We were on some mattresses that were put together to form this huge mega bed. 

Oh. Oh man. I thought as memories from last night flooded my mind. 

Seriously. I took a break and went to sleep just to see your body absolutely covered with hickeys, couldn't you girls have dialed it back a bit? Hoonie fumed. 

Excuse me? I'm the one here who's so sore that I literally can't move my legs. I thought and laid back down with a groan. 

Man. Mina and Tzuyu were wild yesterday. I thought with a shudder. Not fair, they didn't go so hard on the others, only me!

Well, actually everyone went hard on me. I thought as I frowned. Can't really remember though, it's all hazy.

"Y/n." Sana whispered next to me in a raspy voice.

I froze.

No no. Y/n. Don't get turned on. I thought and winced as pain flared up between my legs.

Sana moved over to me and propped herself up on her arm so she could stare down at my face.

I smiled at her and waved my hand a bit.

She giggled and kissed me before saying in her hot raspy voice, "Good morning."

Chaeyoung stirred beneath the covers and poked her head out.

She squinted a bit before focusing her eyes on me, mainly my breasts.

"Good Morning!" Chaeyoung said adorably after a while and sat up.

I smiled at her and mouthed, 'Good Morning'.

Everyone else stirring as well and soon all of them were gathered around me, staring down into my eyes. 

I smiled nervously and waved cautiously at them.

They stared at me for a bit before squealing and jumping onto me.

"So cute!" They exclaimed.

Except of course they slammed into each other and jostled a bit before collapsing in a big pile onto me.

I cried out a bit in pain when their impact sent a huge wave of pain from my pubic region.

"Wait everyone, stop!" Jihyo said and they got back up. "Y/n's in pain."

"S-Sorry." Mina said to me and bowed her head.

'It's alright.' I signed. 

Everyone was silent for a moment before Ryujin opened the door and walked in.

"Hey gays. We got breakfast up so hurry up and put on your clothes and go downstairs. Otherwise, I'm going to eat everything." She said with a completely emotionless face before turning around and walking out. 

"And you gays better not be having a quickie when I walk out." Ryujin called over her shoulder. 

Everyone glanced at each other before we burst out laughing.

At least I tried to but it was too painful and my throat ached a bit. 

"Wow. She said it with such an emotionless face too." Nayeon said giggling.

"She wasn't even bothered by us being naked!" Dahyun exclaimed laughing.

I smiled softly at everyone laughing.

If only I could watch their beautiful faces forever. I thought dreamily.

Ew. Stop being such a romantic right now. Hoonie teased. 

Oh be quiet. I thought and I tried to get up and out of bed.

My legs instantly buckled as pain erupted from my lower region as I collapsed back onto the bed.

Ooowww! I thought and moaned a bit. 

"Y/n? Are you okay?!" Sana exclaimed and went over to me.

I winced a little before pointing towards my lower regions and pouting.

"Oh." She said.

"Aww. She's sore." Nayeon said before kissing my forehead. "Don't worry baby. I'll carry you."

"Uh...no? I'm carrying her." Jeongyeon protested. 

"No I am." Jihyo said. 

I sighed.

"Well, as the strongest here. I vote for myself." Chaeyoung said.

"Says who, shortie." Momo said pointing at Chaeyoung.

"You did not just-!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Seriously guys." Tzuyu said rolling her eyes. "I'll do it."

She was about to scoop me up in her arms but Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung tackled her. 

"Oh no you don't!" They exclaimed. 

"Well then....I'll just-" Jihyo said before Momo said, "No. Let's let Y/n decide."

"Yeah. Let Y/n decide." Dahyun said before they turned towards me. 

'Ummmmm....' I signed. 

"She said me." Momo said.

"No she didn't." Dahyun said glaring at Momo. "I know an Ummmm when I see one."

"Well then, who?" Jihyo asked and they turned towards me again.

After a moment of silence from me, we heard sounds of fighting next to us on the floor and we saw Tzuyu, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung duking it out. 

You know what, that's it. I thought and managed to sit up.

A few minutes later

Sakura POV

I was drinking my morning tea when I saw Twice come down the stairs with sullen looks and swollen ears.

Except Mina who carrying Y/n down the stairs.

Wha-you know what. I just don't care anymore. I thought and went back to eating my strawberries. 

I knew that if I was quiet, Y/n would pick me. Mina thought smirking a bit. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Did you miss me? Well, I gave you this sort of filler chapter to compensate for my long absence. 

I hope you enjoyed it.

See you next chapterssssss!!!!!!