Chapter 15

Note: This is really funny but Wattpad just told me this story could be eligible for the 2021 Wattys. I did not expect this story to get far in the first place to be honest. So I am glad all of you were with me for this journey!!!

Surviving the Apocalypse

Dahyun POV

"Crypt Keys? Main doors??? WHAT?!!!!" I shouted looking in shock at the Tablet of All-Knowing.

"EH!!!" Momo and Sana exclaimed.

"That is correct Kim Dahyun. You have unlocked the Crypt Keys for Levels 1 through 3. If you desire further access, then you must ask a Director or pass the eligibility test." The Tablet of All-Knowing said.

"Levels 1 through 3? What??" Nayeon said in a confused voice.

"What did you do Yuna?!" Lia asked.

"I-I have no idea!! I just randomly clicked on it and this happened!!" Yuna exclaimed.

Hmmmmm..... I frowned and cocked my head at the Tablet of All-Knowing. What main doors? Where? And to what? 

I glanced at Y/n and she seemed in deep thought with a strange expression on her face.

I then glanced towards Jihyo and she was talking with Jeongyeon and Yuna with a confused expression.

Okay then....Y/n it is. I thought and carefully walked over to her as to not draw the attention of everyone else.

I sidled up to her and hugged her.

Y/n glanced at me with a surprised expression before smiling warmly and embracing me with a big hug.

"Ugh. Why do I have to be so short? It makes you look tall." I said as I noticed the height difference between us. 

She raised her eyebrows and held up three fingers with a slight smile on her lips. 

"Yeah yeah! I know it's only 3 centimeters difference between us but I guarantee you. I'll have a growth spurt soon and I'll be taller than you." I said and stuck my tongue out at her.

Y/n just chuckled before leaning forward and pecked me on the lips.

I grabbed her before she could lean away and kissed her deeply.

Y/n stiffened in surprise then melted into the kiss until I slowly pulled away.

I smiled and said, "Ah. I feel better now."

I glanced at Y/n's face and she looked a little dazed.

Wow. So cute. I thought giggling.

"I know right." Sana whispered into my ear.

"AHHH!!" I screamed and jumped accidentally smacking Sana in the face with my shoulder.

Sana's eyes rolled up and she fainted.

Y/n quickly swooped down and caught her dramatically with Sana laying like some kind of Disney princess in her arms.

Hmmph. Lucky. I thought pounting internally.

"Oh......whoops." I said nonchalantly while looking down at her.

Everyone glanced over at us.

"Oh no! What happened to her?" Lia asked with a worried expression.

"I...err....accidentally hit her with my shoulder." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh no. That sounds bad. Is she okay?" Momo asked almost robotically.

"Hey!" Jihyo exclaimed slapping Momo on the shoulder. "At least show some concern."

Y/n held her ear to Sana's mouth before putting them on her chest.

After a while, she made an OK sign and signed something.

"She says that Sana probably just fainted." Momo said.

"Well that's settled." I said examining Sana. "She doesn't appear injured so no need to worry, gays."

"Okay. DO NOT try to hit each other with your shoulders next time." Jihyo said. "Could be dangerous."

"Since when is it not?" Jeongyeon asked with a snarky voice.

Jihyo turned her head towards Jeongyeon faster than light and sent her a glare cold enough to cause everyone to shiver.

Jeongyeon instantly cowered and the Twice members stepped out of the way wisely.

Jihyo was about to say something when Sana groaned.

"Ugh....what happened?" She said 

"Oh, you're awake?" Nayeon asked her.

"You were being creepy, right?" Yuna said smirking at her.

"W-What?!" Sana exclaimed.  "Was not?" 

"Yeah, you walked right into that shoulder smack, unlike us." Momo said hugging Y/n.

"What in the world are you gays talking about?" Sana said huffing and crossing her arms. 

"Anyway, she seems fine." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Let's go back to the more important topics."

"Excuse me! My wellbeing is VERY important you know." Sana said sulking. "Isn't that right Y/n?"

Y/n blinked her eyes before holding up an OK sign. 

Hmmmm? I thought looking at her eyes. That's weird....

"SEE! Y/n agrees with me at least." She said pointing at Y/n.

"Well, obviously, she would. Y/n's nice. Unlike you." Momo said rolling her eyes.

Sana was about to say something when Chaeyoung put a hand over her mouth. 

"Anyway, we should probably check out that stuff about Crypt Keys and what they unlock." Chaeyoung said.

"Mmph!!" Sana said protesting. 

Y/n waddled up to her out of Momo's embrace and carefully took her up into her arms. 

She signed something while somehow still being able to carry Sana. 

"Thanks Y/n. Phew." Sana said wrapping her arms around Y/n's neck.

"She said that maybe we table this discussion for now." Momo said.

"Alright. We'll discuss more about this later." Jihyo said sighing. "This meeting is adjourned."

"I'm cooking this time!!" Sakura announced getting up.

"Oh no." I whispered.

"Do you have to?" Tzuyu asked her. 

"What?" Sakura said with a confused expression.

"It's just that your cooking is horrible." She said matter-of-factly. 

"Wha-Why you little-!!" Sakura said and lunged at her.

Tzuyu dodged and hid behind Y/n.

I sighed and thought, What a normal day. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's it going dear readers!!!!!!

I am BACK!!! In this story anyway. 

Alright, actions about to heat up real quick but after some filler chapters of course. So, expect big things!!

Alright, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

See you next chapter!!!!!