Chapter 28

The Apocalypse

Nayeon POV

I was checking out Y/n. Yes. In like a medical examination and the other meaning of that phrase.

"Hey buck-toothed hag. Stop checking her out." Tzuyu said.

"Hey! I'm older than you, you know." I protested. "And I need to make sure Y/n is ready."

"Yeah. I've been speaking informally to you for a long time you know. And right now is not a good time to check if Y/n's vagina is ready." Tzuyu said rolling her eyes. 

"T-That's not what I was checking!" I said embarassed.

Y/n just blushed and smiled softly at us.

"Y/n tastes sweet." Mina said suddenly while sharpening her piece of glass and examining her bat.

Tzuyu, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Y/n: *shocked pikachu face*

Mina: *'I don't care' face*

Sakura: *lenny face*

"Y-Yah! How can you say that so casually?" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

Mina just shrugged.

"It's the truth. I should know since we've done it multiple times." Mina said like it was a completely normal thing to talk about.

Y/n blushed deep and hid her face in her hands.

"Oh yeah. She's a bottom." Tzuyu said chuckling.

"S-So you've done it with her too?!" I exclaimed.

"We're her fiancee. And we've been engaged for a long time. Of course we would have done it with Y/n a lot." Tzuyu said shrugging.

"A lot?!" Jeongyeon and I exclaimed.

"Are you gays ready?" Sakura said suddenly coming up.

"Do we even have a plan that involves something other than a suicide charge?" Tzuyu asked.

"No offense Sakura but this plan really hinges on one thing working and things to go in our favor." Jeongyeon said.

Me, Mina, and Y/n nodded.

"I don't see you gays coming up with better ideas." Sakura said crossing her arms. "It's out best bet anyway."

We all sighed before nodding.

"By the way, who here knows how to use a SMG?" I asked.

Tzuyu and Mina slowly raised her hand causing us to look at Mina in surprise.

"I-I k-kind of k-know." Mina stammered softly. "It h-has been a-a wh-while since I-I used o-one."

"I can use it." Sakura said raising her hands.

"I only know how to shoot sidearms." Jeongyeon said shrugging.

"Might want to use that revolver you have." Sakura said and Jeongyeon nodded.

I turned back to Y/n who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked her softly while caressing her face.

She blushed before nodding shyly.

"Alright then. Yuna." Jeongyeon said.

Yuna looked over at us while she was practicing swinging her bat.

"Yeah?" She said.

"It all hinges on you." She said and everyone turned to look at her.

What hinges on her? I thought. What does she have to do?

Yuna gulped before nodding.

"Don't worry. I've done it twice before. Besides, it's not that hard to do it anyway." She said smiling though her eyes told us she was nervous.

"Now. Everyone get into position." Sakura yelled.

"Since when were you our leader?" Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu. That's not really the issu-" Sakura said before Y/n suddenly stood up and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's side.

Tzuyu immediately blushed madly while Y/n led her to her position.

Wah. I want Y/n to do that to me too. I thought before sulking.

"Ummmm....positions please?" Sakura said hesitantly.

"Come on you buck-toothed hag. We're moving in." Jeongyeon said to me making me roll my eyes.

"Alright. Got it." I said before a hand suddenly appeared in front of me and I looked up to see Y/n smiling down at me warmly.

I blushed before taking her hand and she hoisted me up.

"Thanks Y/n." I said kissing her on a spot 0.5 cm from her lips.

Y/n's eyes widened and she rushed over to her position with a tomato face.

I saw three pairs of eyes glaring at me and I looked up to see Mina, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu glaring at me.

I flipped them off making their faces redden.

"Lia. Ryujin. Are you two ready?" I heard Sakura ask and I looked to see Lia and Ryujin in front of the door.

Ryujin was holding one of the metal bats while Lia was holding onto the door handle.

"As soon as we open this door, close it after the signal and don't open it again until we say so." Sakura instructed and those two nodded.

"Alright. Good luck. And don't die." Sakura said her voice laced with concern towards the end.

Lia and Ryujin looked taken aback by Sakura's sudden concern and nodded vigorously and exclaiming, "Yes ma'am!"

"Alright. On my signal Yuna." Sakura said.

Yuna nodded.

"Okay." Sakura said before glancing at the door.

"She's not counting down this time." I whispered to Tzuyu who was right next to me.

Tzuyu just shrugged before raising her bow and nocking an arrow.

"Not yettttttt...." Sakura said as she spotted some movement on the stairs.

"Not yetttttttttttt......" Sakura repeated before the movement stopped.

"NOW!!" Sakura said and Lia opened the door and Yuna threw her flash grenade inside.

Oh that's what she has to do. I thought before closing my eyes.

Everyone covered their eyes while Lia closed the door.

We saw a flash even though our eyes were closed and a popping sound before we heard loud screeching.

"Go go go!" Sakura said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, what is going on with me these days? I can't concentrate and make some better chapters!! I also realized I missed some plot points so I'll get to those.

Anywayyyy, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you next chapter.