"Here, look." he hands her his phone.

She reads the headline and then clicks on the article but she wasn't expecting what she saw

She reads the headline and then clicks on the article but she wasn't expecting what she saw. Her maiden name was used in the credits for the production of the song. People must've gotten curious and they found out that she is related to Yoongi. The article goes on to compliment her vocals that seem to pair perfectly with Yoongi's.

The subtext below quotes, "Who is Mystery Producer, Min Y/N?". She's shocked at how much information they were able to find about her even if it was bland. Young woman, college education, sung in high school, and they even had yearbook photos of her from her senior year in college.

She hands the phone back to Yoongi with a huge smile on her face. "Wow." is all she could say. Although shes a little creeped out, Yoongi is happy and that is what matters to her.

The holiday break soon ends which brings everyone to a new exciting year. Y/N and Taehyung return to work while Jungkook and Jimin continue to train for debut.

It's the first time in a while that Y/N is present to manage Jungkook through his training day again and she's overwhelmingly shocked at how much he's improved. Jungkook was already talented before but now, he looks unstoppable.

Between his powerful vocals and his smooth dance moves and break taking visuals, there's absolutely no way he won't be a hit when he debuts. This brings Y/N to a burning question; Why hasn't he debuted sooner? She can see how passionate he is and how focused he is on his work. It's like everyday of the week, Jungkook mentions his excitement about debuting. Y/N decides to go to Yoongi about it.

After dropping Jungkook at his english lessons, she goes down to Yoongi's studio. He smiles and lets her in after she knocks softly on the door. "Come in." he says and she sits herself down at the stool in front of the piano. "I was actually about to come and get you."

Y/N raises her eyebrows and Yoongi takes this as a chance to continue. "I needed you to let Jungkook know that I've secured his debut date for two months from now." Y/N's jaw drops before she's overflowing with happiness. "He was working on the title track a while ago and he just needs to add some adlibs and everything will be set. Hoseok is going to take the file over to the dance studio so they can start on the choreography." he continues. "He'll debut on Music Bank and have promotions for a week."

She nods and gives Yoongi a big hug. "Thank you, Yoonie." she squeezes him tight like always and lets him go. Yoongi thinks it's cute how his cousin is this happy over something that involves Jungkook, she really loves him.

"What about Jiminie?" she asks after realizing that he would be the only one training out of the two. Yoongi sits down at his rolling chair and cracks his knuckles with a sigh, signaling to Y/N his stress. "He doesn't want to debut anymore."

"What?!" What do you mean he doesn't want to-" Yoongi cuts her off and reassures her. "He says he just wants to support me and he doesn't want to risk my career or his by trying to hide our relationship. He still wants to continue dancing so I have to speak with Hoseok to see if he can just work here as a choreographer. I'm not sure how that's going to work since they have totally different dancing styles."

"But wouldn't that be a good thing?" Y/N questions and Yoongi looks at her confused. "It would be good to have a variety of dance styles for the trainees. It can expand their abilities. Different concepts and different genres." she explains and Yoongi makes a 'wah' sound. "I didn't think of it that way." he smiles at her.

The time comes for Y/N to go with Jungkook to his dance practice. She leaves Yoongi's office with something beginning to weigh on her mind but she momentarily brushes it off, she wants to drop the good news on Jungkook.

"So, I have some news for you Kook." she speaks up as they walk over towards the dance compartment. Jungkook stops walking and looks down at her with his head tilted, waiting for her to continue. She takes a deep breath before explaining it all. "You're debuting in two months." and his jaw drops, mirroring the same reaction Y/N had when Yoongi told her.

She smiles and explains the details even further. The entire time, Jungkook stands there with his mouth wide open even after Y/N finished talking. "Jungkookie?" she squeezes his hand but he's still standing there with widen eyes and a open mouth. "Did I break him?" she mumbles to herself.

Jungkook finally snaps out of it and immediately wraps his arms around Y/N, spinning around in circles and jumping up and down. Y/N laughs at his playful behavior and he stops moving to kiss her happily, right there in the middle of the hallway.

At first she responds to the kiss but then she's reminded of the many staff and trainees that could see them and she squirms, causing Jungkook to let her go but nevertheless, he's still smiling. He can't wait to show the world what he's got.

Hoseok and Jungkook break down the choreography together. Y/N sits in the corner of the studio to watch and as much as she would like to go crazy over how sexy Jungkook's moves are, she can't, not when her mind is racing like this.

When Yoongi mentioned Jimin backing out of becoming a trainee just so that they can be together, she couldn't help but think about her relationship with Jungkook and Taehyung. She knows for sure that she never wants to get in the way of Jungkook's career, she'll never be that selfish and she knows how selfless Jungkook is because he'd drop everything if it means to be with her and Taehyung. She doesn't want to take his happiness away just for her own happiness.

They suffered so bad when they were apart and they weren't even apart for that long. How would they manage when it comes to big and long things like tours. How will they survive being apart for months like that?

She doesn't want them to fall out of love, that's her biggest fear at the moment. Losing one of them. She can't live without Taehyung or Jungkook. She needs them both to be okay.

She needs to talk to someone about this fast before it ruins something dear to her heart.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

thank you for reading!

will this become a problem in the future or will they work it out?

so i added adora's hidden vocals to one of yoongi's songs at the top, so you guys can see what i mean when i say Y/N's vocals were featured. check it out if you haven't!

um there is smut in the next chapter and when i say its a lot, its alot. i made it a little more descriptive than i usually do smuts so i will have a * symbol at the beginning and end for those who feel uncomfortable.

ill update soon
xx