twenty-three

Being pregnant is something you'll never get used to. So many things are changing and it's so hard to keep up. You felt overwhelmed with all of the doctor visits and such but you were happy you had the best people by your side to help you through it all.

Jungkook protected you like a bodyguard. Anytime anyone would get too close to you or your stomach, he was right in front of you shooing them away. Jimin was always by your side as a sense of emotional support. When you would tell him how overwhelmed you were or how tired you were emotionally, he would always find a way to make you feel better.

Hoseok and Namjoon kept spoiling the unborn child. Hoseok is set on the baby being a boy while Namjoon is set on it being a girl. Both have been splurging on gifts for you and the baby and no matter how many times you tell them not to spend their money, they do it anyway.

Yoongi always made sure you were well taken care of. Everyone had grown adapted to your weird food cravings so when Yoongi found out your latest obsession with french fries and avocados, he bought about ten cases of the fruit and added french fries to the menu at the company cafe. Seokjin always talked to the baby through your stomach. You laughed at how he would talk to the baby about random things such as company drama or politics.

Taehyung has been the sweetest person ever since he found out he was going to be a dad. He never fails to tell you he loves you and he always comforts you during your morning sickness and such. This pregnancy brought the two of you closer than ever.

It's been about three months since everyone found out and you couldn't wait to start showing. You woke up in the morning and managed to get through without vomiting. Today was the first day of your second trimester which is one step closer to birth. You stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and gasped at your reflection.

Taehyung must've heard because he came rushing into the bathroom. "What's wr-" his heavy morning voice came to a halt when he looked down at your stomach. A big smile broke out on his face when he saw how big the baby bump had gotten. You weren't so far along but seeing the baby growing makes you both so happy.

Taehyung drops down to his knees and peppers your tummy with ticklish kisses, causing you to giggle. He stops and stands up, pushing his soft lips against yours. No matter how many times he does this, it will always feel so magical to you.

He pulls away with a bright smile and you almost melt at how happy he looks. "Get ready for work, okay? I'll make you something to eat." he says and you nod.

Since your bump has grown, you can no longer fit into the clothes you used to wear. Hoseok and Namjoon bought you some maternity clothes so you had to choose from that wardrobe.

When you settled on a pink dress covered in little strawberries, you brushed your teeth and styled your hair. When you went to the kitchen where Taehyung was, you saw he was fully dressed and cleaned up. He must've gotten ready in a different bathroom.

He was scooping avocado into a small tupperware container and he had a bowl of mangoes next to him. When he looked up and saw you, his eyes sparkled. He admired your outfit and rested his eyes on yours.

"You're so beautiful." he says as if he were in a trance. Your face heats up at his sweet compliment and you walk up to the bowl of sliced mangoes. "Are you sure that's enough?" he asks and you nod at him with your mouth full.

He looks unsure but just to be sure he packs a little extra avocado for you. When you were both finished in the house you made your way to pick up the boys.

Taehyung and Jimin part away from you and Jungkook to go through the schedule and the day goes on as normal. After all of the dance practices and vocal training, time flies and it's already time for lunch.