twenty-two

Yoongi caught Y/N just before she could hit her head. When Yoongi realized that Y/N was unconscious. he lost it. Call it extra but he was completely terrified and clueless on what the hell was happening to her.

Footsteps thump and Seokjin runs into the bathroom. "Why did you yell?" his voice starts off angry but gradually trails off when he spots Yoongi on the floor with Y/N passed out, head leaning on his lap. "What happened?!"

"There's no time to explain just-" he shifts and picks her up in bridal style. "We have to get her to the hospital." Seokjin nods and runs out of the bathroom, grabbing his keys and slipping on the first pair of shoes he sees.

Yoongi takes his unconscious cousin and follows Seokjin towards the front door. "Why are y'all so damn loud?" Hoseok appears from out of his room, rubbing his eyes. Namjoon shows up a few seconds after and they both become aware of Y/N's state.

"Is she sleeping? Where are you taking her?" Hobi asks but his question is unanswered as Yoongi rushes his way out of the door. Both Namjoon and Hoseok have never seen their hyung move so fast and look so worried so seeing his behavior could only mean something is wrong. They waste no time in following the two oldest.

Seokjin blows through a few red lights when Yoongi yells at him to go faster. As they fly through the streets of Seoul, Yoongi tries comforting his little cousin who is still unconscious, cradled in his arms. When the car comes to an abrupt stop, Yoongi quickly runs inside with her.

"I need help," he rushes up to the front desk. The lady stops typing at her computer and looks up at Yoongi with an annoyed look. "Sir, you have to wait. There are other people who are-"

"I don't fucking care! Get her a doctor or you'll be out of a job by the end of this week." he threatens her and she quickly obeys the given order upon seeing the seriousness in Yoongi's face. Seokjin puts his hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm Yoongi down but that obviously won't work.

The lady leaves and comes back with a few nurses and a stretcher. They take Y/N out of Yoongi's arms and lead her down the hallways as the group of boys follow. Yoongi explains what happened to the doctor who walks along with them.

When they arrive in the room, only Yoongi is allowed to enter since he is related. The three others wait outside of the room on a few chairs.

Yoongi watches as they check her vitals. They take a blood test and insert an IV to get some fluids into her system. When they finished, one nurse spoke. "We will run some tests with her blood but in the meantime, we can't do much because she is unconscious. When she wakes, please press this button," she gestures to a call button beside the bed. "The doctor will come then"

Yoongi nods and the nurse bows and leaves. The nurse passes the waiting boys and lets them know that they're allowed in the room. All three of them jump up and make their way into Y/N's hospital room.

Seokjin is the first to speak. "What did they say?" he asks and Yoongi shrugs. "We have to wait until she wakes up I guess." he sighs, running his hand over his face. "I've gotta call Taehyung." he stands up and pats his pockets for his phone. When he retrieves it, he dials the younger.

Yoongi tells Taehyung to come to the hospital but doesn't give details which leads to Taehyung's overwhelming anxiety. He rushes out of the bed and out to the car where he's met with Jungkook.

"Where's noona? I want to see her." he says, giving Taehyung a not-so-friendly glare. Taehyung doesn't have time to deal with Jungkook's moody behavior. "Hello? Are you gonna answer? Where are you going?" he presses him more.

"Hospital." he says unlocking the car door. "What? Why!" Jungkook follows on his heels. Taehyung opens the driver's door but Jungkook grabs him. "Tell me!"